Not open for further replies.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Heard the other day one of the mega churches preaching take the jab.
    Made me think about almost twenty years ago when pastors broke the story on the clergy response teams.
    Current year churches are just Dem campaign offices and LGBT community centers with crosses.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    But sometimes it lives in the same zip code
    You are gonna have to include post numbers on those quotes. If it is more than 4 hours old, I don't have any idea what I said or why I said it.

....I watched a movie last night. I have no idea what it was as of right now. I know it was pretty good, else I wouldn't have watched it.

Squirrel!

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    You are gonna have to include post numbers on those quotes. If it is more than 4 hours old, I don't have any idea what I said or why I said it.

....I watched a movie last night. I have no idea what it was as of right now. I know it was pretty good, else I wouldn't have watched it.

Squirrel!
    Rona vaccine side effects? :):

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Squirrel!
    Icky sticky? :stickpoke:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Shows how much the "Commander in Chief" knows.

He's proposing Court Martials on an unprecedented level.

A dishonorable discharge (DD), colloquially referred to as a "Duck Dinner," can only be handed down to a military member by a general court-martial. Dishonorable discharges are handed down for what the military considers the most reprehensible conduct. This type of discharge may be rendered only by conviction at a general court-martial for very serious offenses (e.g., treason, espionage, desertion, sexual assault, murder) that call for dishonorable discharge as part of the sentence.

can only be handed down to a military member by a general court-martial
    If only a 'general court-martial' referred to court-martialing the generals, starting with Milley. I'm betting their adjutants could easily take over their jobs so no readiness problem

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    "Why are they doing this?", that's the big question that people are oh so much turning away from.
    Government threats.
    From beating up protesters and shooting them with rubber bullets in Australia.
    To sticking the unvaccinated in camps and taking measures to bankrupt them in Germany.
    Look what is already being done in Israel, Canada, England and what is cranking up here.
    Why? What for?
    What really is the agenda pushing these governments to do this to their people?
    And why are people oh so afraid to frankly speak of it?
    Speak of the devil and he doth appear?

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    As predicted, I was canned today.

One more in the soup line, congratulations democrats, you can all **** ** ******* **** **** * **** ******.
    Where were you canned from?

I have a feeling a number of us will be in this situation if the brakes don't get pumped on this impending train wreck.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It was a question he asked in the video, hence the quotes. In the video he is asking why people’s immunity who have had covid is not considered.
    This is way after everything you are talking about.
    My bad, I thought the question (in the post I quoted from) was referring to the question of why we couldn't have RP for president and JK's 'considered' response

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Where were you canned from?

I have a feeling a number of us will be in this situation if the brakes don't get pumped on this impending train wreck.
    We got an email from the high ups yesterday "encouraging" vaccination. That was in the subject line. In the body of the email, a deadline of November 22nd (I think, don't remember for sure) was imposed. Vax or be disciplined, up to and including being let go. I'm a federal employee (DoD). I already got mine back in July of my own volition, but I wonder how many won't.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Seems ironic that the same ruling class that is SO concerned for our health that they would force and experimental vaccine on us but they still encourage so many of their citizens to murder their young while still in the womb :ugh:
    I'm having trouble grasping that concept or MAYBE they don't really give a **** about us and have some other nefarious goal?

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    We got an email from the high ups yesterday "encouraging" vaccination. That was in the subject line. In the body of the email, a deadline of November 22nd (I think, don't remember for sure) was imposed. Vax or be disciplined, up to and including being let go. I'm a federal employee (DoD). I already got mine back in July of my own volition, but I wonder how many won't.
    Not sure how how you feel but even if you're vaxed I don't see that your medical history is any of their concern.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom