Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Remember the reports early on that the number of infected could be an order of magnitude more than had tested positive. So I think we could reasonably suspect that a lot more people had covid and didn't know it, than were ever tested as positive. And what we're told now about natural immunity, if you had covid with symptoms, you have some immunity to it now. And it's probably long lived.

And the "authorities" are ignoring this and still pushing the vaccine for people who already had COVID, which is one of the strongest reasons I don't trust the vaccine. Especially when I've heard many medical experts who say that after having been infected with COVID it's unlikely someone would reinfect with serious symptoms. Unlikely not impossible. About the same as those being vaccinated can still get COVID.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Guess you didnt see that Israel has now dropped the efficacy rate of the Pfizer vaccine from 95% to 63%? I imagine when it's all said and done the efficacy rate will be along the lines of the regular flu shot.
    This was bound to happen. I don’t have it handy but I posted some peer reviewed scientific papers that were criticizing how the efficacy rate was being measured. 63% is more in line with what the authors said it should have been advertised as

idkfa

personally invading Ukraine (vicariously)
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2019
    Hell
    Well... when there's enough hosts without immunity thus allowing the virus to mutate...
    Exactly! Clearly, throughout the entire 2020, there weren't enough hosts without immunity in order for the virus to mutate, but now that 3.5 billion vaccine doses have been administered, there are enough such hosts for delta, lambda, and even epsilon variants to emerge.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Exactly! Clearly, throughout the entire 2020, there weren't enough hosts without immunity in order for the virus to mutate, but now that 3.5 billion vaccine doses have been administered, there are enough such hosts for delta, lambda, and even epsilon variants to emerge.

And hilariously, the current vaccines have the same or better protection from the delta variant, yet the media doesn't want to let people know this.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Well... when there's enough hosts without immunity thus allowing the virus to mutate...
    Ummm....that’s not how that works.....

the virus being exposed to the “vaccines” that don’t really prevent you from getting covid but prevent you from the getting the disease associated with it is what is driving the evolution

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    So my best friend's Mom and her boyfriend who have been vaccinated yet still got sick.....

What about them? How did that happen? What if they'd have died even after getting the miraculous vaccine that is saving the planet?

You're over the top with your pompous, holier than thou, smartest guy in the room attitude.

The only difference between you and everyone else who is hesitant is that you blindly believe what you're being told. I'm not sure how you believe that makes you smarter than everyone else but apparently you do. I guess that delusion makes it easier to accept.

Last edited:

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    And hilariously, the current vaccines have the same or better protection from the delta variant, yet the media doesn't want to let people know this.
    This is actually incorrect. Reports out of Europe show the vaccinated are 8 times more likely to be infected and die than those not vaccinated and it's also one of the reasons Israel has downgraded the efficacy of the vaccine (Pfizer) from 95% to 63%.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    So my best friend's Mom and her boyfriend who have been vaccinated yet still got sick.....

What about them? How did that happen? What if they'd have died even after getting the miraculous vaccine that is saving the planet?

You're over the top with your pompous, holier than thou, smartest guy in the room attitude.

The only difference between you and everyone else who is hesitant is that you blindly believe what you're being told. I'm not sure how you believe that makes you smarter than everyone else but apparently you do. I guess that delusion makes it easier to accept.
    If he just keeps trying then someday he just might get through to you uneducated INGO rubes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom