wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Care to explain why?

Maybe because mandating the vaccine is out of bounds stupidity for ANYONE, most especially those protecting our country? Do you not read things posted here? Barely anyone (percentage wise) dies from this virus. Why the absolute F should we give up our freedoms to get the jab? There is NO compelling reason, aside from sheep being sheep. You are being lied to. Stop believing it or at least stop spouting off at those of us who aren't eating up what the MSM and corrupt Biden administration are selling.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Maybe because mandating the vaccine is out of bounds stupidity for ANYONE, most especially those protecting our country? Do you not read things posted here? Barely anyone (percentage wise) dies from this virus. Why the absolute F should we give up our freedoms to get the jab? There is NO compelling reason, aside from sheep being sheep. You are being lied to. Stop believing it or at least stop spouting off at those of us who aren't eating up what the MSM and corrupt Biden administration are selling.
    You’re pissing into the wind with this one. You can provide logical answers to his questions a thousand times and he’ll ask the same one again in a day or two. Until you get CNN to agree with you that is.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    You’re pissing into the wind with this one. You can provide logical answers to his questions a thousand times and he’ll ask the same one again in a day or two. Until you get CNN to agree with you that is.

Yeah, don't know why I try. People think we're the laughable ones shouting freedom as this sort of nonsense shrinks our liberties little by little.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    You know what is profound stupidity? NOT vaccinating those responsible for our nation's defense. Death percentage is not the only concern with this disease. According to one study, one in ten have long term problems after being infected with Covid. That's 10%, for those who get their medical information from Zero Hedge or think that making Tractor Supply their PCP is a good idea. Military readiness is sort of a thing that should garner some consideration.

Apologies in advance for posting lies from liberal sources like respected medical institutions and actual medical journals. I'm sure someone will be along shortly with information showing that Fauci's brother works in the cafeteria at Mayo Clinic.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    You know what is profound stupidity? NOT vaccinating those responsible for our nation's defense. Death percentage is not the only concern with this disease. According to one study, one in ten have long term problems after being infected with Covid. That's 10%, for those who get their medical information from Zero Hedge or think that making Tractor Supply their PCP is a good idea. Military readiness is sort of a thing that should garner some consideration.

Apologies in advance for posting lies from liberal sources like respected medical institutions and actual medical journals. I'm sure someone will be along shortly with information showing that Fauci's brother works in the cafeteria at Mayo Clinic.

Hmmmm.....strangely missing from the links you posted was any data indicating that the jab prevented these long term effects. I just skimmed them, maybe I missed it.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    So instead we should give all of our young, healthy service men and women the jab and let them roll the dice with the side effects that they could have avoided? I say let them make their own choice. That goes for everyone BTW. Whether you agree or disagree that the jab is a good idea, everyone should agree that it should be a personal choice. Cause you know, freedom?

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    So instead we should give all of our young, healthy service men and women the jab and let them roll the dice with the side effects that they could have avoided? I say let them make their own choice. That goes for everyone BTW. Whether you agree or disagree that the jab is a good idea, everyone should agree that it should be a personal choice. Cause you know, freedom?
    Freedom no longer matters here. It was frozen in place and is systematically being dismantled in favor of being comforted by proven liars assuring us they know what is best for us.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Freedom no longer matters here. It was frozen in place and is systematically being dismantled in favor of being comforted by proven liars assuring us they know what is best for us.

Just like the Patriot Act spawned by 9/11, now we have a nation of sheep from a supposed pandemic whose numbers have been fudged from the beginning, as well as dissenting information being squashed. Orwell would be so proud.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

download (11).jpg

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Took two tests for COVID again this morning. The first one came back negative, I’ll get the results from the other test tomorrow. Thus far, I have not contracted COVID from the vaccinated coworker who is currently home sick with COVID. This coworker’s vaccinated adult child is also home sick with COVID.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Took two tests for COVID again this morning. The first one came back negative, I’ll get the results from the other test tomorrow. Thus far, I have not contracted COVID from the vaccinated coworker who is currently home sick with COVID. This coworker’s vaccinated adult child is also home sick with COVID.
    Paging Route 45.....irrefutable anecdotal evidence the jab doesn't work.

If your anecdotes are proof, so are phylo's

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I wasn't asking you.

I was asking the one-liner newbie.

PS - you're right, I am being lied to.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom