• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Our match just won't be the same if you aren't there to crack us up & have fun.

I'll miss it too Dave.

April/May belong to the kids and their many, many, many baseball/softball games and track meets.

Throw in turkey season and some fishing and a certification I need to get done for work and I'm toast. :D

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    Any and all USPSA Indiana Shirt owners want to take a goup pick for Techwear they are requesting the following. As well offering the following. If anyone will be at ACC this weekend it could be a good opportunity.

Hi Bart
    I LOVE these shirts, if it wouldn't be too much trouble, could you possibly get someone to take good front and rear view photos of you in the shirt, shirt I gun out, gun or no gun, and I'll post them to our site near the front of the "Shirts In Action"?

I'd really appreciate it, and we'll get you a little press, because, if you permit us to, I'll use your name (or any part of it you are comfortable with).

(USPSAIndiana.org)

Best regards
    Bob

Bob Novak/
    TechwearUSA.com

I will put a Memo out tonight for our club match Sunday and have all the guys suit up and get you what you want. We appreciate the hard work.

Ohio Section in May will prove for good pics too as Squad 15 Is all Hoosier Shooters!

That's what I'm talkin' about!!! Thanks Bart.

Best regards
    Bob

Bob Novak/
    TechwearUSA.com
    21 Settlement Ct.
    East Hampton, NY 11937

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    turkey hunting

WELL GOBBLE GOBBLE OR NOM NOM!
    206038584v1_480x480_Front_Color-White.jpg

Tomt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Indiana shirts

Hey JT Got to wear my Indiana shirt at Area 6 in Fla. this past weekend. I had several compliments on the shirt--unfortunately didn't help my shooting. Thanks again to you and Sue for putting these together. T

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    This weekend will not be a great one for pictures due to lack of brightness from Mother Nature.

Heaven forbid I mention weather, Jake will have a hissy...can't have that.

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    This weekend will not be a great one for pictures due to lack of brightness from Mother Nature.

Heaven forbid I mention weather, Jake will have a hissy...can't have that.

If you don't Shhhh! Jake is gonna cut the horizontal lips from your face and reattach them in a different location vertically!

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    Hey JT Got to wear my Indiana shirt at Area 6 in Fla. this past weekend. I had several compliments on the shirt--unfortunately didn't help my shooting. Thanks again to you and Sue for putting these together. T

:yesway::yesway::ingo: To JT for the hard work and hate mail (LOL)!

Thanks to Sue for a job well done on the package. Techwear is looking for individual and group photos of Techwear in Action from any and all shooters.

Top Bottom