• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    I was WAY out of my league on this one , but that isn't uncommon.
    It was a great match and the stages were challenging I just can't seem to get that steel to fall

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    This thread is worthless without video.

First hand account would even be better, but I know the weather was tough on Sunday. Sunny and 72....

This was my first chance to go and shoot a match at Warsaw and man what a fun match!!!
    The stages rocked!! They were tough, lot's of shooting, lots of moving, different starts, like being handcuffed to a table.
    I was really impressed....this is the place to go on the 2nd Sundays and shoot a USPSA Match.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    First hand account would even be better, but I know the weather was tough on Sunday. Sunny and 72....

This was my first chance to go and shoot a match at Warsaw and man what a fun match!!!
    The stages rocked!! They were tough, lot's of shooting, lots of moving, different starts, like being handcuffed to a table.
    I was really impressed....this is the place to go on the 2nd Sundays and shoot a USPSA Match.

Did your wife notice the grass stain on your shoulder?:):

m_deaner

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2008
    Eastside Indy
    I shot horribly, but still had a blast.

+1

I had at least 130 points taken away in penalties (long story) but yeah, I had a great time. It was worth the drive for the challenging stages alone, and the free brownies, cookies, and bottled water was a nice touch.

Are the stages that crazy every month at Warsaw?

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    I slowed down and looked at my sights this time. I didn't have too many mics but I was way too slow . The procedurals on Stage 6 sure didn't help either. All in all I think I'm getting a little better. Those stages were tough on a newby but a bunch of fun

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    I managed 2nd in Single Stack but that division was not stacked very deep. Only had 4 people including myself in it. :D

Top Bottom