• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    The July USPSA Pistol match will be held on Sunday the 22nd at the Atlanta Conservation Club range in Atlanta, Indiana.

For details, location and our full calendar of events check out our website at Atlanta Conservation Club. It has the full year’s calendar of events.

http://www.eteamz.com/atlantaconservationclub/

Set-up is at 8:00 am, Registration at 9, Shooters meeting at 9:45. First shot immediately after the meeting.

YOU MUST ATTEND THE SHOOTERS/SAFETY MEETING TO PARTICIPATE IN THE MATCH.
    Sign-in will close at the start of the Shooters meeting.

Your help with setup and tear down is greatly appreciated. Please help tear down your last stage.

RULES: Current USPSA pistol rules - refer to Welcome to USPSA.org - Home of the United States Practical Shooting Association
    MATCH FEES: $20 per shooter. RO’s and Setup Crew reduced rates

$5.00 Discount for ACC members

There will be 6 stages. Round count is approximately 148

Classifier will be Tight Squeeze

http://www.uspsa.org/classifiers/99-48.pdf

NOTE: All matches at AtlantaCC are conducted under a COLD RANGE as per USPSA rules. That means all guns must be either holstered (or bagged) at all times, unloaded, hammer down, with no magazine inserted. You may only handle your gun at the direction of the range officer (RO), or in the designated "safe areas." You may not handle any ammunition or loaded magazines in the safe areas! Violation of these or any other safety rules shall result in a match disqualification.

Last edited:

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    This will be a good warm up for the up coming State Match at Warsaw Aug 9-12. We are going to have our representation of 4 of the stages from the State match. Looks like the heat will subside a little for Saturday and Sunday. See you there

hueycrew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Cabot
    Hmm, drive down the day of the match or drive down the night before and crash at my daughter's place. I'd have to visit Rock Bottom Brewery though. I like the IPA and the Wheat Ale. Not sure if I'd make the match.

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Got the rust off the Limited Gun for sunday. OH it's hard chromed, must have been DUST, and what is that green thing out there on the front of the slide???? Jake I have no excusses mine is sighted it!!!!!!

Top Bottom