• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DCM8513

Marksman
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    im curious about this as well. ive browsed their website but never purchased any. look to have good pricing though

leftsock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    Greenwood
    I've had their 9mm ammo before, and it's been just fine. Didn't have any troubles with it.

Normally I'd just shop around for whoever has the best deal, but it's becoming difficult to find anything in stock anymore

derrickgoins

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    I've used their 9mm and 45ACP ammo before with no issues. I bought ammo from the when they were still selling remanufactured ammo - since then I believe they only sell new ammo.

It's good stuff IMO - you can catch free shipping, etc if you subscribe to their email alerts.

pirate

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 2, 2011
    Been buying from them for years. Never had any issues except one ftf on a .38 round.

Ive bought in pretty much every popular caliber from them.

Buy with confidence!

midget

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Leo
    Back when they had the groupon, I bought a large order of 223. Keep in mind they ran into problems with their distributor when this happened. They shipped me several boxes of the wrong 223 (I ordered 55 grain, they sent me several boxes of v-max in 55 grain boxes) and I had some problems with their ammo reliably detonating.

thegunfan

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 12, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I've tried it in 5.56

I have shot a couple of hundred rounds of 55 gr v-max and to say I am satisfied would be an understatement. This is almost flawless ammo and they were reloads.

They never had it back in stock after I made that purchase, but I always wanted to buy more. I should have got on their list as your friend had.

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    I bought some .45 when Gearhog had 50% off promotion a couple years ago. Mostly good, had 2 rounds out of 500 that wouldn't feed, on inspection, they were visibly longer.

Never tried again, only due to shipping is normally outrageous, @ least last time I looked.

OWGEM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Columbus, IN
    If you order check the ammo...

picture.php

Top Bottom