• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country
    This is a watershed moment in Clown World. This mother****** is responsible for 20 years of war, bloodshed, and treasure for generations.

He got way more than he bargained for by planning 9/11.

He should have died a slow and painful death covered in decaying swine well over a decade ago.

Now, he will live in peace, get halal three meals a day and kneel towards Mecca five times a day feeling the like the victor of the war he helped plan.

Last edited:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I'd be equally unsurprised if a jury let them off because cops are bad and fed cops are more bad, mmkay.

Why are terrorists criminals vs foreign combatants anyway?

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    Nothing surprises me with this administration. To be fair why they haven't they been executed yet escapes me. If nobody in government has the stomach for it..I'm ok with it it. They killed 2000 + of people in my country, which if we're being honest I probably don't agree with, but how dare you. Those ****ers deserve to be tortured, nursed back to to health and rinse and repeat.... until I get tired.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Is this the first person fired in this administration? By of all people Loyd Austin?

"Austin, 70, announced that he relieved the official responsible for signing off on the plea agreements..."

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I don't know where to begin with this. The bull**** keeps getting piled higher and deeper.

Are you telling me, some JAG Officer came up with a plea and nobody in the chain of command knew anything about it? The absolute worst of the worst get to live to a ripe old age getting 3 squares a day?

Would there have been hell to pay if Goring, Keitel, and Jodl received plea agreements at Nuremberg? That's a rhetorical question, we know the answer.

I retired from the USAF in 2007. We weren't flying balloons when I retired, but it sure feels like it. Who in the AF (and I don't mean Air Force) is running things? I mean we got Lloyd Austin who went MIA for a week a while back and nobody noticed who was completely out of the loop. This guy makes Mumbles Hagel, Ash Carter, and Leon Panetta look like Sun Tzu and I'm a metric ****-ton more qualified to be SECDEF than any of those ***holes.

Then again, what should we expect from an administration that declared people who speak out at school board meetings are domestic terrorists, and imprisons Grandmas with cancer who pray at abortion clinics?

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Getting caught in this type of ******** has got to be getting exhausting for this administration. Someone should tell them life is much simpler, easier and much more rewarding if they would just explore and try to implement some of the more abstract behavioral concepts like honesty and integrity. An existence full of greed spent lying, cheating, manipulating and trying to destroy everything others built must be miserable.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Terse memo made me laugh. I think the translation is, "People found out and are PI$$ED!! We are less than 100 days from an election after all."

The deal that stirred national outrage and took the death penalty off of the table has been revoked by Defense Secretary Lloyd J. Austin III in a terse memo.

Maybe my terse-bar is set higher than most, this is not even boilerplate. The memorandum for, and subject take up more page than the allegedly terse memo.

A stamped date? 1975 called, they said, "Keep on truckin!" It's Microsoft Word, it ain't hard to put a date in there! And can anybody in the E-Ring 1st floor of the Pentagon type a signature block? Name and title would be nice. WTF?

1722688152968.png

Who is Susan Escallier? Well old Lloyd appointed her less than a year ago.

Secretary of Defense Lloyd J. Austin III Designates New Convening Authority for Military Commissions​

Aug. 28, 2023 |

Secretary of Defense Lloyd J. Austin III has designated Brigadier General (Ret.) Susan Escallier to serve as the Convening Authority for Military Commissions, effective October 8, 2023. BG Escallier will succeed Colonel Jeffrey D. Wood, who will continue serving as Convening Authority until October 8 before his voluntary departure from federal service. The Department of Defense thanks Col. Wood for his dedicated service to our Nation.

The Secretary of Defense established the position of the Convening Authority for Military Commissions consistent with the Military Commissions Act of 2009.

1988-2021 is 33 years, but lawyers are bad at math so...

1722689092462.png

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Why are terrorists criminals vs foreign combatants anyway?
    ^^^^ This! The scum should have been terminated with prejudice as non-uniformed enemy combatants as soon as they had extracted whatever useful information they could from them.

9/11 was NEVER a law enforcement issue, it was a military attack / response issue. I still do not understand how GWB permitted the terrorists to be treated like they have civil criminal rights.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Terse memo made me laugh. I think the translation is, "People found out and are PI$$ED!! We are less than 100 days from an election after all."

The deal that stirred national outrage and took the death penalty off of the table has been revoked by Defense Secretary Lloyd J. Austin III in a terse memo.

Maybe my terse-bar is set higher than most, this is not even boilerplate. The memorandum for, and subject take up more page than the allegedly terse memo.

A stamped date? 1975 called, they said, "Keep on truckin!" It's Microsoft Word, it ain't hard to put a date in there! And can anybody in the E-Ring 1st floor of the Pentagon type a signature block? Name and title would be nice. WTF?

View attachment 370503

Who is Susan Escallier? Well old Lloyd appointed her less than a year ago.

Secretary of Defense Lloyd J. Austin III Designates New Convening Authority for Military Commissions​

Aug. 28, 2023 |

Secretary of Defense Lloyd J. Austin III has designated Brigadier General (Ret.) Susan Escallier to serve as the Convening Authority for Military Commissions, effective October 8, 2023. BG Escallier will succeed Colonel Jeffrey D. Wood, who will continue serving as Convening Authority until October 8 before his voluntary departure from federal service. The Department of Defense thanks Col. Wood for his dedicated service to our Nation.

The Secretary of Defense established the position of the Convening Authority for Military Commissions consistent with the Military Commissions Act of 2009.

1988-2021 is 33 years, but lawyers are bad at math so...

View attachment 370512

In the job less than a year and she decides, on her own authority, to offer deals to the worst terrorists currently in custody.

coffee.emoji

Top Bottom