US Military makes plans to fight war with Tea Party.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Why should it be one or the other? We should be equally concerned in either case. Maybe the military should just keep its sights off of American citizens, period.

Only you, Hornadylnl and Prometheus are on the current targeting list. The rest of us have nothing to worry about. :D

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    The tea party never called for anything other than following the Constitution. Our military should fight against a domestic rebellion. However, my problem is who the target of their preparation is for... it's for people who calling for following the Constitution not for those who are calling for it's downfall.

there are many anti-constitution groups who could have been the hypothetical reason for fighting. What bothers me is who they want to fight. The tea party has NEVER been violent nor called for it. Plenty of other groups have been destructive and called for violence such as the occupy idiots. Why are they not the object of the militaries plans? Because the tea party ideology is dangerous to those in power and they are subliminally or not so subliminally pre-programing out troops against the tea party movement????

Or I might be paranoid.

This ^^.

Or you didn't bother to read the OP link and you don't understand the system. A Colonel wrote a paper for a War College class. He made up a scenario that would allow him to make his points and demonstrate his researching ability. It doesn't represent Army policy.

backfire

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 6, 2011
    Good leaders are not going to allow unlawful orders to be obeyed.
    Tell that to the law abiding people/gun owners of New Orleans, post Katrina....

Google search that gross infringement and violation of our 2nd Amendment Rights and tell me it won't or can't happen again. I'm sure some of those "leaders" and "officers" that carried out those orders were considered "good people" by someone too......

Where is the line? Who defines it??

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Tell that to the law abiding people/gun owners of New Orleans, post Katrina....

Google search that gross infringement and violation of our 2nd Amendment Rights and tell me it won't or can't happen again. I'm sure some of those "leaders" and "officers" that carried out those orders were considered "good people" by someone too......

Where is the line? Who defines it??

The Weapons Confiscations were in accordance with the Laws of Louisiana and New Orleans. They happened in Several areas in Louisiana, not just New Orleans. Also of interest is that they did not happen in Mississippi at all. Why is that you may ask, well, you see it was against Mississippi Law...

So get the hell out of your Armchair...

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    The Weapons Confiscations were in accordance with the Laws of Louisiana and New Orleans. They happened in Several areas in Louisiana, not just New Orleans. Also of interest is that they did not happen in Mississippi at all. Why is that you may ask, well, you see it was against Mississippi Law...

Harsh, man! Why you wanna go spoil somebody's nice paranoidative?

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I am just getting tired of hearing the same damn paranoid delusional crap over and over and over and over and over again. With about 5 minutes or less of Honest searching on the net, one could find the truth.... :popcorn:
    Yeah, but the truth doesn't fit the narrative, doncha know.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009

Oh, they were just following orders. I guess that makes it all okie-dokie.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Oh, they were just following orders. I guess that makes it all okie-dokie.
    Yes, they were following Orders...
    More Importantly they were Following Lawful Orders IAW the State's Law that the Incident Happened in. You are one of the ones on here that wants less Federal Government, and More State and Local Control...
    That was exactly what you got in Katrina.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Yes, they were following Orders...
    More Importantly they were Following Lawful Orders IAW the State's Law that the Incident Happened in. You are one of the ones on here that wants less Federal Government, and More State and Local Control...
    That was exactly what you got in Katrina.

Was it this law?

§11. Right to Keep and Bear Arms
    Section 11. The right of each citizen to keep and bear arms shall not be abridged, but this provision shall not prevent the passage of laws to prohibit the carrying of weapons concealed on the person.

Oh, and no. I don not want states deciding civil rights.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Was it this law?

§11. Right to Keep and Bear Arms
    Section 11. The right of each citizen to keep and bear arms shall not be abridged, but this provision shall not prevent the passage of laws to prohibit the carrying of weapons concealed on the person.

Oh, and no. I don not want states deciding civil rights.
    Congrats, you have found the Louisiana Constitution...
    So what does the Law say on it?! :dunno:

Tamara

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Broad Ripple, near t
    Or you didn't bother to read the OP link and you don't understand the system. A Colonel wrote a paper for a War College class. He made up a scenario that would allow him to make his points and demonstrate his researching ability. It doesn't represent Army policy.

I haven't seen so much climbing gear used on a molehill since the Twentynine Palms survey back in '94...

Rizzo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2010
    “Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.” - Patrick Henry

Top Bottom