• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • searpinski

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Once every two weeks (years 1999-2001 ish), a friend of a friend of mine used to play laser tag in a forest near the Purdue campus. Almost every time, the police would receive numerous calls about people engaged in a gun battle. No shots were ever heard, mainly because the rifles were laser rifles. The people playing laser tag would be dressed in black with glowing red targets on them. Keep in the mind, this was during the day in a green/brown forest. The cops would have to show up each time. They usually just sat there and watched the people play laser tag. This kind of "OH MY GOD I THINK I SAW A GUN, WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE" reporting derp is not new in any way. I think it just gets reported now like it's a national crisis. It's truly sad. :twocents:.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Only in gun free zones does this type of pure hysteria exist, because they make themselves the target, and they darn well know they are defenseless victims in waiting...

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    GUNMAN!

GUNMAN!

GUNMAN!

GUNMAN!

I miss the days when the most annoying thing in the news was that Brett Favre announced that he was retiring, again.

And what about being politically correct? I am tired of hearing gunman. Shouldn't that be gun-person?

Sfrandolph

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 23, 2012
    Boone county
    GUNMAN!

GUNMAN!

GUNMAN!

GUNMAN!

I miss the days when the most annoying thing in the news was that Brett Favre announced that he was retiring, again.

And what about being politically correct? I am tired of hearing gunman. Shouldn't that be gun-person?

Absolutely. I am offended by the media giving the impression all the time that anyone holding a firearm is a MAN. That is just discriminatory. We men get the blame for everything. :popcorn:

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Absolutely. I am offended by the media giving the impression all the time that anyone holding a firearm is a MAN. That is just discriminatory. We men get the blame for everything. :popcorn:

First for leaving the seat up, now for shoot-in the place up. What next, ruining the country.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    What did your wife do to warrant being detained like that? But seriously, did they say "you're free to go" as if she wasn't free before they gave her permission?

I guess to re-phrase my statement... My wife was asked to stay put inside the building and take shelter. Considering she had nowhere else to go since we carpool downtown and I drop her off she complied with what she was being asked to do. They did not say "you're free to go", they said "leave at your own risk, and understand once you exit the building you will not be allowed back in".

KW730

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    Yeah they should have waited until at least until the shooting started.
    I know this is sarcasm so let me take a moment to remind you that carrying a long gun is perfectly legal in Indiana, thus you are agreeing to ridiculous manhunts like this for anyone, anywhere that is carrying a gun.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    everybody_panic-222x277.jpg

Top Bottom