• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VikingWarlord

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 1, 2012
    Noblesville
    The amount of fail in these treaty threads is fantastic.

1. The treaty hasn't even been drafted.
    2. A "ban" isn't even on the table. It covers imports and exports.
    3. Both parties have come out against it.
    4. It makes no difference if Obama signs it. "Going around" the Senate doesn't because it's not enforceable without at least 67 of them giving the say-so. Let him sign it. It would be ceremonial and that's it. It still holds no power.

Educate yourselves before repeating things that aren't real. Learn the difference between legitimate factual information and Alex ****ing Jones/cable news pundits/bloggers. All these threads do is perpetuate the stereotype that gun owners are a bunch of ignorant hillbillies. Knock it off.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    The amount of fail in these treaty threads is fantastic.

1. The treaty hasn't even been drafted.
    2. A "ban" isn't even on the table. It covers imports and exports.
    3. Both parties have come out against it.
    4. It makes no difference if Obama signs it. "Going around" the Senate doesn't because it's not enforceable without at least 67 of them giving the say-so. Let him sign it. It would be ceremonial and that's it. It still holds no power.

Educate yourselves before repeating things that aren't real. Learn the difference between legitimate factual information and Alex ****ing Jones/cable news pundits/bloggers. All these threads do is perpetuate the stereotype that gun owners are a bunch of ignorant hillbillies. Knock it off.

Watch what the other hand is doing.
    Do you really trust Dictator Obama that much? Really! He is having wet dreams over the control of such a "treaty" and being able to use his "Executive Order" to enforce it. (And as for Jones - I don't know anything about what he says about this and I don't care to).
    My head is not in the sand and I don't drink the Kool Aid. I check out things as much as I can - from as many sources as I can find.
    I will do what I can to "preserve, protect and defend the United States of America from ALL enemies - foriegn and DOMESTIC"

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom