• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Rarely grouchy but I certainly can be and when I am, you don't want to be in my way. :D

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    On a lighter note. Scutter, how do you keep your bacon from flaring up on the grill?

I used disposable aluminum pans with holes (like this, but disposable):
    potatowedge2.jpg

I cooked on medium heat (~400 degrees) with the lid closed. I had minimal flare-ups.

TTravis

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2011
    Plainfield / Mooresville
    Grouchy bacon haters! I still have 1/2 pound left. I'll try not to post while enjoying it tomorrow. I'll try not to think about bacon when I am out carrying CC or OC in public. I will be sure to wash my hands after I eat my bacon so I can have a good control grip in my pistol if I need to defend myself while stopping for more bacon. Put this thing back in carry issues where it belongs.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Grouchy bacon haters! I still have 1/2 pound left. I'll try not to post while enjoying it tomorrow. I'll try not to think about bacon when I am out carrying CC or OC in public. I will be sure to wash my hands after I eat my bacon so I can have a good control grip in my pistol if I need to defend myself while stopping for more bacon. Put this thing back in carry issues where it belongs.
    Carry issues and self defense is a far cry from having a .38 in your pocket while buying bacon. We appreciate you thinking of INGO, but seriously? Why are you getting so bent out of shape? It's not like they removed the thread or something.

Now, if you had been harassed by the butcher for carrying or if you had the need to use your gun and ran into a problem with your carry method, I could see it in that forum. How is what you posted an "issue"?

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Mmm... I wish I had a rasher of bacon for every time bacon has influenced my actions. :)

Why isn't this thread in Carry Issues and Self Defense?

Top Bottom