• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TTravis

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2011
    Plainfield / Mooresville
    Good morning to all my 2A loving friends. While shopping for something to bring home to the family to cook on the grill yesterday, I stopped by the Value Market in Mooresville, where they butcher their own meat in the back. Of course I was carrying my trusty .38 in my pocket at the time! I could not resist buying some of their fresh cut bacon along with the other necessities for dinner and a good Saturday breakfast. Normally I do not eat much bacon although I do love it and with all the bacon fans on this board, I felt justified in treating myself. This morning, I am enjoying some quiet time sitting on my patio in the cooler weather enjoying my bacon, eggs, toast, and lots of coffee. I salute my bacon loving friends here, without which, I would probably be eating corn flakes this morning. BTW, they have a price break if you buy 5 or more pounds of bacon there.

TTravis

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2011
    Plainfield / Mooresville
    Scutter why did you move my post out of the "Carry Issues" section. It was relevant there. I was carrying at the grocery and seeing the bacon made me think of the bacon fans there so I was influence into buying some. Are you having a grouchy morning or what? Did your bacon burn up on the grill?

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Scutter why did you move my post out of the "Carry Issues" section. ...
    Are you having a grouchy morning or what? Did your bacon burn up on the grill?

Excuse me? What makes you think I moved your thread and what makes it OK for you to attack me for it? You know I'm not a mod, right? I couldn't move your thread if I wanted to.

TTravis

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2011
    Plainfield / Mooresville
    Excuse me? What makes you think I moved your thread and what makes it OK for you to attack me for it? You know I'm not a mod, right? I couldn't move your thread if I wanted to.

I thought you were a MOD and had the power. You were the last one who posted there before it was moved. I have you confused with someone else, a grouchy MOD but I obviously do not remember the name. Sorry.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Not you but somebody is to move a friendly post about bacon.

It wasn't really a "Carry Issues and Self Defense" post. You had one sentence that mentioned you had your .38, but that doesn't make the post about carry issues. Your post was about going to the grocery store and buying bacon. If you're going to get bent out of shape every time a mod re-categorizes your thread, you're going to be in for a bad time on INGO.

TTravis

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2011
    Plainfield / Mooresville
    It wasn't really a "Carry Issues and Self Defense" post. You had one sentence that mentioned you had your .38, but that doesn't make the post about carry issues. Your post was about going to the grocery store and buying bacon. If you're going to get bent out of shape every time a mod re-categorizes your thread, you're going to be in for a bad time on INGO.

It was a pleasant greeting specifically to the people in carry issues section. It was CCing in the store and thinking about them is what made me want to buy the bacon. In other words, carrying and reading what the carry issues section changed my thinking and influenced me to have bacon this morning.

Lighten up. I just wanted to throw something good in with all the bad news lately.

In any case, I think Mod's should say who moved a post and why.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I moved the thread because it wasn't in the right area given that the entire post was about the bacon and where to purchase, etc and not about actually carrying. You briefly mentioned what you were carrying.

Top Bottom