• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigdee06

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 1, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    I have to admit that myself and a co-worker watched "something" fly back and forth, stop and start instantaneously, appear and reappear for about an hour one night a few months ago. I have no idea what it was. UFO? maybe, maybe not. I sure can't figure out anything else it may have been.

O crap, where's my hat? :tinfoil: there it is. Whew, I was getting worried.

I have no idea what it was but when you put the label UFO on something you've seen you get some strange looks from people who haven't had similar experiences.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    well i saw one in 3rd grade outside the school window off above a cornfield about maybe a mile away.

then afew years ago my wife and I saw a few over greenwood. they were a triangle shape and made no sound but were only a few hundred feet up in the air. FREAKED ME OUT which FREAKED my wife out because not too much surprises or weirds me out. they were moving very slow. it was night.

now im not saying they were outer space aliens. more like top secret govt aircraft. but i did see them. even followed them in the car for a bit. very weird. it was a dark night.

also i saw some weird shapes and lights in the air in afghanistan. they were far oof though so who knows.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Holy-Facepalm.jpg

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    and for all you facepalmers, lol

remember that at one time the SR71 was a UFO too that people HAD seen but of coarse the govt couldnt admit it exist. the best way to cover something up is to discredit the people who know about it.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    and for all you facepalmers, lol

remember that at one time the SR71 was a UFO too that people HAD seen but of coarse the govt couldnt admit it exist. the best way to cover something up is to discredit the people who know about it.

The problem with pictures... you can't tint in purple. ;)

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    The problem with pictures... you can't tint in purple. ;)
    lol. i got it. its ok even for the people who will come here later and say BS. i know what I saw, but i dont know what the heck it was :):. very weird. it was like a hovercraft.

the one in 3rd grade ... well, who knows, i was young then, but it was weird and it was silver and zipped away fast after what looked like a hover.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I have to admit that myself and a co-worker watched "something" fly back and forth, stop and start instantaneously, appear and reappear for about an hour one night a few months ago. I have no idea what it was. UFO? maybe, maybe not. I sure can't figure out anything else it may have been.

O crap, where's my hat? :tinfoil: there it is. Whew, I was getting worried.

I have no idea what it was but when you put the label UFO on something you've seen you get some strange looks from people who haven't had similar experiences.

An unidentified flying object can be anything.If you see anything flying and are not sure what it can be then it's a UFO.
    It doesnt have to be an aliens ship from another planet to be called a UFO, it can be a plane or anything.
    Pilots saw UFOs all the time.
    And that doesnt make you a crazy person if you saw one.It's just that most people think the term is only related to aliens so they think you are a bit crazy when you tell them you saw one.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    I was at a race party (Brickyard 400) south of Anderson Indiana. Several adlut beverages had been consumed by everyone in attendance. It was dark and a few friends and I could see lights in the sky and no noise. Everyone was saying UFO< UFo. It was so cool. As the lights came in closer we could see shapes in the windows. It was then that we could see the rest of the goodyear blimp. It was low and slow and much bigger then we thought. It was also very close to us maybe 20-300 yards. It was the blimp.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I see UFOs all the time. ALL. THE. FREAKING. TIME. But then I immediately identify them (an airplane or a helo or a bird or something) and they stop being UFOs.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Seen 'em, I believe in 'em. I think it's rather arogant to think that the human race is the only inhabitant among billions and billions of stars!

I don’t disagree that it seems improbable that we are the only species in the universe, however I think it seems more arrogant to think that we’re so important that other species would have built insane technologies just to come here and observe us. :dunno:

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    If we're talking yoofo's in the ordinary sense, then no.

But there is my neighbor, who makes it a yes, as she's an Unbelievably Fat Object]

Bigdee06

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 1, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    We built insane technologies just to go to the moon and look back at the Earth. And I think if they are advanced enough to be able to travel in space it wasn't just to come see us, its probably like a side trip going to the zoo to look at the animals.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    A dark sky in Greenwood? How many years ago was this ?

it was actualy on the edge of greenwood on worthsville road and 31 area (but more towards 135) so "technically" not greenwood anymore, looking towards franklin.
    it was maybe 5 years ago.

as dark as it can get there, but far enough from the city part that it was dark. plus there were some neighborhood street lights that make it harder to see the sky when your looking up, but we both saw the bottoms of them. couldnt see the tops or sides realy. these things were BIG. i was in awe

Top Bottom