• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Heck yeah! And Russia has some hot womenz..I hope they bring some of those when they invade.

They're also crazy too.

Have you ever seen the hot/crazy scale?

A woman's hotness is directly proportional to her craziness in a hot:crazy ratio. The ratio can vary based on culture, but the theory still holds.

Russians tend to have a higher ratio of crazy:hot.

Just to be warned.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    They're also crazy too.

Have you ever seen the hot/crazy scale?

A woman's hotness is directly proportional to her craziness in a hot:crazy ratio. The ratio can vary based on culture, but the theory still holds.

Russians tend to have a higher ratio of crazy:hot.

Just to be warned.

Referencing an earlier discussion: handcuffs. That is all. :D

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    That's what happens when foreigners invade someplace. The locals don't ****ing like it. Imagine foreign military setting up bases and flying all over the USA. You don't think somebody would shoot at the invaders? You think it would matter to the population, that the two corrupt governments pay each other off with stolen blood money?

World War III has already begun.

ww3 has been going on since we invaded afganistan in 2001. its just such a subtle behind the scenes war nobody has actually put the name to it. this current conflict on terror has covered more ground than ww2 already. and the battleground is increasing.

Hoosier9

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    "Deserve" has nothing to do with it. They've been telling us to get out. The U.S. is not welcome there. So WTF do we expect? Provoke them anyway? The U.S. Government wants a war with them. We are not hopelessly broke enough for our leaders.

What would you do if there were Russian troops setting up bases in your neighborhood and flying overhead?

I don't recall the US harboring a terrorist mastermind who orchestrated the murder of thousands of Russian citizens. Wars have been started for less.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I don't recall the US harboring a terrorist mastermind who orchestrated the murder of thousands of Russian citizens. Wars have been started for less.

So if the U.S. harbored some phantom terrorist, you would lay your guns down and not resist a Russian invasion?

Why would the U.S. Government's past actions change response to an invasion?

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    I'm pretty sure all Rambone is saying is that we don't own the world. We should respect other nation's borders if we want them to respect ours. No country should be able to fly military helicopters over another countries airspace, without their permission. I think we probably are flexing our muscles, but I'm still not fond of a show off or a bully.

Hoosier9

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    So if the U.S. harbored some phantom terrorist, you would lay your guns down and not resist a Russian invasion?

Why would the U.S. Government's past actions change response to an invasion?

Phantom terrorist? :rolleyes:

Of course I would resist. I am an American. But I doubt that your Russian Straw Man army is likely to invade the US any time soon. We share a common enemy with Russia. Islamic fundamentalists. Perhaps you'd like to try again, with a Wookie army or something? :):

If ANY third world ****hole country on earth aids and abets a terrorist organization, I fully support any incursion onto its soil to destroy the threat to its citizens.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    If ANY third world ****hole country on earth aids and abets a terrorist organization, I fully support any incursion onto its soil to destroy the threat to its citizens.

Many people around the world think George Bush and company were war criminals, terrorists, or what have you. I hope foreign helicopters don't fly into Texas and assassinate him. That would be like.... an act of war. Foreign governments can't just conduct military operations in our country, or in our airspace, especially without permission. (I'd like to think that Due Process would be followed and the U.S. Government would never give permission for Martial Law.) Nobody gives a crap if the foreigners thought they were justified or that they felt threatened by him. They must acknowledge our sovereignty, not just come in and do whatever the hell the feel like.

Countries who don't respect sovereignty are called invaders. Human nature is to repel invaders. The violence will never cease when the U.S. keeps invading countries. The natives don't have to understand 9/11 or America or watch TV... they just step out of their cave and see their homeland invaded, and they will be inspired to fight. They don't hate our freedoms, they hate Martial Law and foreigners policing their homeland. As long as the U.S. military is there, locals will want to fight back. Our wars won't end with "victory," they will end when the United States goes bankrupt.

Hoosier9

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Many people around the world think George Bush and company were war criminals, terrorists, or what have you. I hope foreign helicopters don't fly into Texas and assassinate him. That would be like.... an act of war. Foreign governments can't just conduct military operations in our country, or in our airspace, especially without permission. (I'd like to think that Due Process would be followed and the U.S. Government would never give permission for Martial Law.) Nobody gives a crap if the foreigners thought they were justified or that they felt threatened by him. They must acknowledge our sovereignty, not just come in and do whatever the hell the feel like.

Countries who don't respect sovereignty are called invaders. Human nature is to repel invaders. The violence will never cease when the U.S. keeps invading countries. The natives don't have to understand 9/11 or America or watch TV... they just step out of their cave and see their homeland invaded, and they will be inspired to fight. They don't hate our freedoms, they hate Martial Law and foreigners policing their homeland. As long as the U.S. military is there, locals will want to fight back. Our wars won't end with "victory," they will end when the United States goes bankrupt.

So, it's just hunky-dory if a nation provides shelter and safe haven for terrorist organizations that murder our citizens on our soil? And we just shrug our shoulders and say, "Oh well, they are a sovereign nation?"

BS.

Thank God people like you have no place in our government. Someone has to consider our nation's interests as being more important than some zero-sum mind game where every nation is supposedly equal.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    So, it's just hunky-dory if a nation provides shelter and safe haven for terrorist organizations that murder our citizens on our soil? And we just shrug our shoulders and say, "Oh well, they are a sovereign nation?"

BS.

Thank God people like you have no place in our government. Someone has to consider our nation's interests as being more important than some zero-sum mind game where every nation is supposedly equal.

No. We should declare war upon that nation through congress. Then we obliterate every living thing and come home.

War should be so horrific that the thought of it should give everyone pause before persuing violent means.

It should also be equally horrific to the offending nation that they have a very high interest in brining people to justice within their borders.

Calvin

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Bloomington, IN
    No. We should declare war upon that nation through congress. Then we obliterate every living thing and come home.

War should be so horrific that the thought of it should give everyone pause before persuing violent means.

It should also be equally horrific to the offending nation that they have a very high interest in brining people to justice within their borders.

So well said. If it's important enough for war, make it true and properly declared war. Nasty, ugly, utterly destructive war. If it doesn't rise to that level of importance, let it be. That is what diplomacy and economic policies are for.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN

amen, brother.

Hoosier9

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011

I agree with you regarding the nature of war. I don't have a problem with our recent military incursion onto their soil, however. If they think the momentary breach of their sovereignty due to their complicity or incompetence in providing a safe haven for OBL is worth war, they are more than welcome to bring it.

The way we fight wars these days is pathetic. This is a contributing factor to rogue nations behaving badly. Only a fool wishes for the respect of a country stuck in the middle ages. Their fear will have to do. If only we can muster the brutality that seems to be the only thing that they understand.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica

BS.

When the location of the 9/11 architect, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, was discovered, he was arrested by Pakistani government. We didn't just start bombing Pakistan or run one of our illegal clandestine operations without permission. If we start doing bull**** like that, then we are instigating war. That **** wouldn't fly here in North America and it doesn't fly over there either. Their asses would be shot out of the sky if they were flying over U.S. airspace. Get a clue.

We can all beat our chests about who's national interests are most important. That doesn't change the fact that the U.S. Government is instigating World War 3 by thinking it can do whatever it pleases. I guess "people like you" are okay with that.

Hoosier9

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    When the location of the 9/11 architect, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, was discovered, he was arrested by Pakistani government. We didn't just start bombing Pakistan or run one of our illegal clandestine operations without permission. If we start doing bull**** like that, then we are instigating war. That **** wouldn't fly here in North America and it doesn't fly over there either. Their asses would be shot out of the sky if they were flying over U.S. airspace. Get a clue.

We can all beat our chests about who's national interests are most important. That doesn't change the fact that the U.S. Government is instigating World War 3 by thinking it can do whatever it pleases. I guess "people like you" are okay with that.

World War 3 is inevitable, if we show weakness by letting rogue nations full of religious fanatics give safe harbor to our enemies who murder our citizens on our own soil. The only reason that Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was arrested is because the US threatened to "bomb them back into the stone age" after 9/11. Did you forget that little tidbit? The only thing these savages understand is brute force. We are not dealing with modern nations here. We are dealing with backwards, mouth-breathing religious nuts who only understand brute force.

As far as I've seen, the only condemnation for our raid into Pakistan that I see is from Pakistan itself and a few radical islamic groups. So much for your "WWIII" theory.

I suppose that if it's "our" fault that world war 3 occurs, you'll be fighting for the other side?

Top Bottom