• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I have to run off to a meeting. I'll lay my pure speculation out quickly. No inside info, a theory. My theory as to the Odinist thing has been rattling around in my head for a few weeks.

I think that there possibly were a couple of LEOs on the fringe of the investigation who took the Odinist thing a lot more seriously than anyone else to the extent that they may have spoken with the defense. However, the defense may have simply gotten the Odinist thing from the discovery materials because all tips and theories that any investigator may have followed had to be turned over. Defense filings point to some specific LEOs that were not with the main agencies investigating that supported the Odinist theory. Apparently depositions have been taken of these LEOs. I don't know if the attorneys believe this stuff or not, maybe they did/do. Regardless, they ran with it and that is what has resulted in the headline making cult ritual killing claims.

As for the leaking of the pictures (and who knows what else), there may be more to this than a disgruntled former employee because I don't see that leading both attorneys to withdraw. I don't know what the "more" would be, but the State Police may tell us.

Perhaps the "more" is that they have been looking for a way out of the case...but this seems unlikely unless they recently obtained some information that seriously hurts their theory (but who knows).

What will be telling is this- there will be new attorneys that take over the defense. If they abandon the Odinist defense, that will tell you everything you need to know. If they go with it, that doesn't tell us much about whether they believe in it.

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

supernatural-exactly.gif

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Here we go....the crazy is ramping up.

One of the defense attorneys is taking back his withdrawal arguing that the judge forced him to withdraw or be humiliated in open court in front of nation media.

He then filed a motion to disqualify the judge...

Stay tuned.

Attachments

• Allen Notice.pdf.pdf
      355.6 KB · Views: 5
    • Allen Motion.pdf.pdf
      544.7 KB · Views: 4

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

One of the defense attorneys is taking back his withdrawal arguing that the judge forced him to withdraw or be humiliated in open court in front of nation media.

Stay tuned.

You know it's crazy when your associate calls you on you drive back from Warren County.

Me: Hello?

Associate: OMG, you gotta read the new filing on the Allen case, it's so wild [excited talking] kfdjas;lfj;asgjha;lgjasd;lghjrw[oitjq;ogj;bvmnazd;lj!

Me: Is the office on fire? Are the paralegals OK? How many members of the Indiana Supreme Court are in my lobby right now?

Associate: No, wait, it's gets even crazier!

Me: How can that be?

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas

Stay tuned.
    You know it's crazy when your associate calls you on you drive back from Warren County.

Me: Hello?

Associate: OMG, you gotta read the new filing on the Allen case, it's so wild [excited talking] kfdjas;lfj;asgjha;lgjasd;lghjrw[oitjq;ogj;bvmnazd;lj!

Me: Is the office on fire? Are the paralegals OK? How many members of the Indiana Supreme Court are in my lobby right now?

Associate: No, wait, it's gets even crazier!

Me: How can that be?
    Gadzooks, is it an Odinist plot?

What does “filing on green paper” mean?

How many members of the SCOIN waiting in your lobby does it take to trigger retrieving the false identity and unmarked bills from the mayonnaise jar in the back yard and heading to Mexico?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Filing on green paper means that the filing is supposed to be kept confidential, that is, not available to the public.

BTW- that's old man talk. We file everything electronically now and you just designate it confidential. No green paper.

I will say this- these last two filings seem to say "true believer" to me. However, who knows? I don't know Rozzi. I will add that I have had more than a few cases with "true believers" on the other side of rather outlandish cases and being a "true believer" doesn't seem to have a relationship with accuracy....it's a crapshoot- maybe there's something there, maybe not. That the attorneys seem to wholeheartedly believe it doesn't tell you anything.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    So does Allen actually have representation now?
    Well....that's not an easy question to answer. At the 10/19 hearing, the judge said that both attorneys had withdrawn and she granted the withdrawal, but now one of them says he's not with drawing...so....

Certainly, no other attorneys have appeared.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Well....that's not an easy question to answer. At the 10/19 hearing, the judge said that both attorneys had withdrawn and she granted the withdrawal, but now one of them says he's not with drawing...so....

Certainly, no other attorneys have appeared.
    I’ll bet the folks on the public defender shortlist for Carrol County are just tingling in anticipation.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Didn’t Scott Peterson’s defense team have some theory about a satanic cult in a van being the real culprit?
    Yes. There was a satanic cult theory. I have no trouble saying that Peterson had one of the best criminal defense attorneys out there (other than our own Kirk)- Mark Geragos. I also have no doubt that he was not a "true believer" in that....but you would never know.

injb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 17, 2014
    Indiana
    This is getting bizarrer by the minute. The judge announced the withdrawal as "an unexpected turn of events" (her exact words). Now Rozzi is saying she was pulling the strings?

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    Sounds to me like someone wasn't ready to leave the limelight.

This case is all over the place. I listened to the murder sheet Interview with the guy that leaked the pics and he sounded like he was obsessed with Baldwin to the point he almost sounded infatuated with him. The murder sheet folks give me the creeps continually injecting themselves in the case and talking themselves up non stop. The odinist stuff the kline stuff. It's all whacky

Top Bottom