Twilight Eclipse premiere today (spoilers!)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    In honor of the premiere of Twilight Eclipse, I present to you my dream ending for the film:

xo0gop.jpg

christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    ahhaahahhahahha. Seriously, all the women folk I know went at midnight to see this turdfest. That would be a great ending. Even better if that girl from Underworld would take out the wearwolf in this movie at the same time!

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Everyone knows that Jacob is the hottest of the two main guy characters as it is....

woohoo.. Team Jacob...
    118o9x2.jpg

dkc485

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Greenwood
    Ugh, I had to work the midnight last night. I nearly got stampeded when we opened up one of the theaters. And jeez Spasmo, keep it in your pants;)

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    ummmmm I'm a girl so I'm pretty uuuummmmm stationary, if you will.

But it's definitely Team Jacob. Of course, he's only barely legal anyway. I think he just turned 18.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Here is my man card. I've seen all three movies in the theater with my wife. I freely hand it over as a peace offering.

On a happier note, the wife no longer gets to complain any time I wish to go shooting or hiking BECAUSE I went with her... :D

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Here is my man card. I've seen all three movies in the theater with my wife. I freely hand it over as a peace offering.

On a happier note, the wife no longer gets to complain any time I wish to go shooting or hiking BECAUSE I went with her... :D
    ManCardRevoked.jpg

christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    lol Savage. I had to see the first two with my wife. I put my foot down on the third. And both feet down on seeing it at midnight last night with her.

I took all I can stanz and I cant stanz no more!

Protest

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2010
    SW Michigan
    I'm blessed with a wife who generally does not like chick flicks. She enjoys action, martial arts, crime dramas, war movies and so on. So, I can generally bet that what I choose, she'll like too.

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    Here is why everyone hates Twilight.

How Twilight Works - The Oatmeal

Summarized.
    First off, the author creates a main character which is an empty shell. Her appearance isn't described in detail; that way, any female can slip into it and easily fantasize about being this person.
    Imagine everything women want in a man, then exaggerate it by ten thousand - and you've got Edward Cullen.
    The end

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    lol Savage. I had to see the first two with my wife. I put my foot down on the third. And both feet down on seeing it at midnight last night with her.

I took all I can stanz and I cant stanz no more!

I can honestly say the third wasn't as bad as the first two. The first two were more about the love sick teens. The third was more about the coming army of vampires and preparing for, and then fighting them. It wasn't too bad.

HOWEVER

THERE WAS NO BLOOD!!!!!!!!! THE VAMPIRES SHATTERED!!!! SHATTERED!!!!! WTF>?!?!?!?!111?!?!! I was LIVID! How can you have a vampire movie that when the vampires are slain, there is no blood flying?!?!

I walked out of that movie pissing off parents and little girls alike by proclaiming how upset I was at there not being any blood flying! Some teenager looked at me and said "they can't have blood flying because it's not a horror movie!" I looked her dead in the eye and said "You lazy selfish kids don't know what a vampire movie REALLY is!"

Then I got smacked in the back of the head by my wife. Then we laughed at the kid. :):

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate

Man card revoked. You may reapply for man privileges in 45 days..

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom