• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ruiner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    West Lafayette, IN
    Been trying to find an appropriate setup. I plan on getting a Remington 870 Tactical ( pistol grip, full stock ) with a surefire setup on the front.

I'd like to mount it in the rear of my xterra. (Back should be wide enough for it. Anyone have an 870 and know off the top of their head how long it is?)

Tufloc® Vehicle Gun Rack w/ Trunk Mount

Also looking at the ProGuard..

Pro-Gard™ Products LLC. -Universial Mount Gun Rack

My bigger question is has anyone used one of these? I'd really like to see one ( even if it is on a patrol car ) to see how it operates and get a feel for which I'd like. I see some have the electronic locks and not sure how they operate, since none of these websites have a very detailed description.

Thanks!

badmotorscooter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Mooresville
    I have a buddy who works with a LEO and builds trunk safes all the time. They custom make them for patrol cars. They are friggen stout! Quality is top notch. I don't know if they do anything like that though.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I saw on VS. just yesterday a slide out safe drawer that fits on your truck bed. Its about 10" tall and keeps the existing bed space you have, just not as deep. Very Cool. Very expensive I'm sure. I looked for pics and couldnt find any (maybe the membership can help here) Prob more than you want to spend, but since you brought it up......

Top Bottom