Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Whose determination is it that we should feel pretty silly?

Well, logically. If you cheered for Trump's immigration policy then, and jeered Rubio's immigration policy then, it seems kinda silly now to support Trump for his immigration policy since they're so similar now.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I checked up on Mrs. Coulter because I was curious. She hasn't mentioned it. Just pimping her new book, titled "In Trump we Trust: E Pluribus Awesome"

Because they totally aren't a cult.

I find it humorous she's pushing a book called "In Trump We Trust", just days after he flipped on the only issue she cared about.

Last edited:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Because they totally aren't a cult.

Clinton voters are not a cult....Green Party voters are not a cult.....Libertarians are not a cult...Trump supporters are not a cult....GP I am begging you...Please stop calling Trump supporters cultists....That term has many negative connotations to folks of a certain age...To be lumped in with followers of Jim Jones or the Hale Bop comet suicides is insulting.....

I look at my family and friends who are supporting Trump as just citizens exercising their right to support whom they choose....I look at my friends that are not supporting Trump as doing the same......

I am not a mod so my words have no weight so let me implore you this way...Today is my 52nd birthday...Could you please just take one day to not insinuate myself and the folks I love as Nazis or Cultists because of how we are choosing to exercise our constitutional right to vote????

Please and with respect....I read every post you make and I enjoy much of what you bring to the conversation...Just until midnight tonight...Please...:ingo:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Clinton voters are not a cult....Green Party voters are not a cult.....Libertarians are not a cult...Trump supporters are not a cult....GP I am begging you...Please stop calling Trump supporters cultists....That term has many negative connotations to folks of a certain age...To be lumped in with followers of Jim Jones or the Hale Bop comet suicides is insulting.....

I look at my family and friends who are supporting Trump as just citizens exercising their right to support whom they choose....I look at my friends that are not supporting Trump as doing the same......

I am not a mod so my words have no weight so let me implore you this way...Today is my 52nd birthday...Could you please just take one day to not insinuate myself and the folks I love as Nazis or Cultists because of how we are choosing to exercise our constitutional right to vote????

Please and with respect....I read every post you make and I enjoy much of what you bring to the conversation...Just until midnight tonight...Please...:ingo:

I know "they" is a blanket word... but I don't consider normies to act like this. Just the hardcores. When they're making worship songs about the guy, and throwing blind trust behind him... that's cult-like. A cult doesn't have to be dangerous or deadly... but die-hard defenders like we're seeing here are cultish.

So, your family and friends are just normal voters. Ann Coulter, Hannity, et al are the cult followers.

She literally replaced "God" with "Trump". That's pretty typical cult-level genuflecting.

Last edited:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Speaking of cults... the alt-right did a cover of "We didn't start the fire"....

Very non-PC, and probably has some NSFW-ish imagery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7aG-VQYGhA&feature=youtu.be&t=37s

(I'm aware that the alt-right represents an even smaller, more insignificant sub-group of people... and does not represent the average Trump voter.)

That's terrible. Like, I'd be embarrassed to make that public. I guess millenials know no humiliation on social media?

I like the premise, but the execution was... just terrible.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Okay that was terrible...Say what you will about liberals but when it comes to satire they have the talent.....

That's terrible. Like, I'd be embarrassed to make that public. I guess millenials know no humiliation on social media?

I like the premise, but the execution was... just terrible.

You two clearly have a problem with *****in' sax solos.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I know "they" is a blanket word... but I don't consider normies to act like this. Just the hardcores. When they're making worship songs about the guy, and throwing blind trust behind him... that's cult-like. A cult doesn't have to be dangerous or deadly... but die-hard defenders like we're seeing here are cultish.

So, your family and friends are just normal voters. Ann Coulter, Hannity, et al are the cult followers.

She literally replaced "God" with "Trump". That's pretty typical cult-level genuflecting.

I would point out that Coulter is know for hyperbole. As for those unwavering defenders, people get that way when offered the choice of jumping in a leaky row boat, jumping on a shark, or jumping on an alligator.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Nevertrumpers say that a lot. Yet still, aiding enemy is aiding the enemy.

Kinda like nominating the only candidate likely to lose to HRC is somehow not helping HRC?

Take a look in the mirror; you have met the enemy. ;)

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    ... Oh my god please tell me this is a real line in her book:

"... there's nothing Trump can do that won't be forgiven. Except change his immigration policies." -- Ann Coulter in her new book.

I'm seeing that float around right now, and if true... it's just too good.

Edit: ... I think it's true. And here's more lines from her twitter feed saying Trump would never back down on amnesty...

http://therightscoop.com/here-are-a...-trump-will-never-go-pro-amnesty-he-just-did/

I know a lot of you will see this and just not care... but you have no idea how enjoyable it is to see someone so loud and pompous about Trump get knocked down a few hundred pegs. She might start to feel the sting of backing a notorious liar.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom