• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I found this part to be interesting. He then said he would tell Putin "if you don't make a deal, we're gonna give them a lot, more than they ever got if we have to."

That suggests to me Trump's message to Putin is if he doesn't make a deal we will escalate our military weapon support under his administration if we have to until he does.

Seems to me that statement is more in line with the warring faction in congress now concerning our further participation in Ukraine than anything DeSantis has said.
    I'm sure it's some kind of 3d Chess or something...

1689565440173.png

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I found this part to be interesting. He then said he would tell Putin "if you don't make a deal, we're gonna give them a lot, more than they ever got if we have to."

That suggests to me Trump's message to Putin is if he doesn't make a deal we will escalate our military weapon support under his administration if we have to until he does.

Seems to me that statement is more in line with the warring faction in congress now concerning our further participation in Ukraine than anything DeSantis has said.
    The warring faction doesn't want the war to end until they destroy\destabilize Russia. They're using Ukraine to do it.

I think Trump wants it over quickly. He is willing for both sides to lose to achieve that. He's threatening both sides if they don't play ball: he won't give Zelensky any more support if he won't negotiate, or he'll pour weapons into Ukraine if Putin won't negotiate. I don't think either of them will risk those options.

From what I've heard, the current US warring faction is doing pretty much the opposite: feeding Ukraine just enough support so that they can't fight to a stalemate, hoping that dragging this out will hurt Russia\Putin. They do not want the sides negotiating even though both are willing.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The warring faction doesn't want the war to end until they destroy\destabilize Russia. They're using Ukraine to do it.

I think Trump wants it over quickly. He is willing for both sides to lose to achieve that. He's threatening both sides if they don't play ball: he won't give Zelensky any more support if he won't negotiate, or he'll pour weapons into Ukraine if Putin won't negotiate. I don't think either of them will risk those options.

From what I've heard, the current US warring faction is doing pretty much the opposite: feeding Ukraine just enough support so that they can't fight to a stalemate, hoping that dragging this out will hurt Russia\Putin. They do not want the sides negotiating even though both are willing.
    Ok. That’s one way to spin it into a positive for Trump. Knew it would happen sooner or later.

Howbout this strategy. Ok Europe it’s your problem. We’re outta here. Need to address more vital national concerns.

Last edited:
    Reactions: oze

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Ok. That’s one way to spin it into a positive for Trump. Knew it would happen sooner or later.

Howbout this strategy. Ok Europe it’s your problem. We’re outta here. Need to address more vital national concerns.
    The spinner is you KG…

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012

Im not sure how that's spin, that's just how I see it based on looking as objectively as possible at what each side is saying and doing. Are you saying it's positive Trump spin because you agree with his position and are uncomfortable with that? :dunno:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Oh, don’t forget the windfall for the military industrial complex.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Interesting timeline to review…

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Turley is no Trump supporter but his take on more potential indictments is interesting.

i think a couple of takeaways from this is that Trump's speech at the Elpis on Jan 6 was covered by the 1st Amendment and there is no indication from that speech or anything else to suggest that he wanted there to be violence on that day.

The other thing pertains to frame of mind. They have to prove that he actually knew and believed that the legal theory used on J6 to object was false. By all indications he truly believed that he had won the election but was defrauded and had a legal right to dispute the outcome before the electors were counted and confirmed by Pence using that theory to delay the proceedings based on legal advice given to him specifically from John Eastman who he trusted which convinced him that he had an avenue to pursue based on that legal argument.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    i think a couple of takeaways from this is that Trump's speech at the Elpis on Jan 6 was covered by the 1st Amendment and there is no indication from that speech or anything else to suggest that he wanted there to be violence on that day.

The other thing pertains to frame of mind. They have to prove that he actually knew and believed that the legal theory used on J6 to object was false. By all indications he truly believed that he had won the election but was defrauded and had a legal right to dispute the outcome before the electors were counted and confirmed by Pence using that theory to delay the proceedings based on legal advice given to him specifically from John Eastman who he trusted which convinced him that he had an avenue to pursue based on that legal argument.
    They already have documentation on Jan. 5th of Trump saying no violence and to be peaceful. The media wouldn’t air it. All these liberal democrats are demon infested with all their lies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    i think a couple of takeaways from this is that Trump's speech at the Elpis on Jan 6 was covered by the 1st Amenemhet and there is no indication from that speech or anything else to suggest that he wanted there to be violence on that day.

The other thing pertains to frame of mind. They have to prove that he actually knew and believed that the legal theory used to object was false. By all indications he truly believed that he had won the election and had a legal right to dispute the outcome using that theory based on legal advice specifically from John Eastman who he trusted which convinced him that he had an avenue to pursue based on that theory.
    That last paragraph is my take on it. And it also comports with Trump’s typical way of getting what he wants. Find a legal theory that he could use to do what he wants, and then fight it out in court.
    lies? I thought we all agreed that Trump actually wrote the words that were used.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom