• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I showed a survey that showed they as of 2022 sided with Democrat party. That's enough proof. You show a survey showing your beliefs.
    Your survey has nothing to do with their Christian views. Your statement definitely tied Christian immigrants belief to actions you do not believe to be Christian

Is circumcision mutilation?

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    You wanted to see citations, I gave you citations. Then you simply ignored it and went back to Trump talking points. Why should I give you any more of my time?

All you do is parrot the Trump. No one's perfect, but you MAGA folks think Trump walks on water and swallow anything he gives you without any thought.
    I'm not a Maga. But I will vote Trump over Harris. What are you going to do?
    Not vote?

Did you skip over the other post?
    About so called Christians here vote Democrat and fir abortion and mutilating children?

Also central American countries have a total ban on abortion or near total ban. Maybe they came here to get those abortions they want or can get if they want.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Your survey has nothing to do with their Christian views. Your statement definitely tied Christian immigrants belief to actions you do not believe to be Christian
    So you have no proof?

So you equate that with what they are doing to children removing their sex organ, or changing them completely?

Are you for that behavior?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I showed a survey that showed they as of 2022 sided with Democrat party. That's enough proof. You show a survey showing your beliefs.

Edit:

Since most central American countries have a total ban or near total ban on abortion. How do you know they aren't coming here for the so called right to kill their babies?
    That's an unusual assertion. Are you saying you believe that's why they are coming?

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    That's an unusual assertion. Are you saying you believe that's why they are coming?
    Not but it could be.
    You and Jetta are trying to say since 85% of them identify as Christians they will automatically side with conservative Christians or Republicans. I showed in a real survey that more side with Democrat's.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Go to religion thread on circumcision.

No I have proof that these so called Christian illegals are more likely to vote Democrat. How did you not see that?
    You may need to go to religion thread to justify a belief about circumcision but don't need to go there to say yes or no to the question is circumcision mutilation?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Not but it could be.
    You and Jetta are trying to say since 85% of them identify as Christians they will automatically side with conservative Christians or Republicans. I showed in a real survey that more side with Democrat's.
    I didn't say that. I am saying believing they will side with abortions and mutilations is a different matter.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom