• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Harris is flooding the tv airwaves with commercials (:puke:), but I've hardly seen any Trump commercials. That's concerning to me. I would think he'd want to put on an advertising blitz to counter hers. I think he should.
    He has never really been a candidate to flood the TV market in any if his campaigns. He beat HRC, man I love typing that still, with significantly less in expenditures by leveraging the media free. He is a master at that game…

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    He has never really been a candidate to flood the TV market in any if his campaigns. He beat HRC, man I love typing that still, with significantly less in expenditures by leveraging the media free. He is a master at that game…
    I still don't like the general public (not just us Trump fans) only seeing one side of things.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I think i
    I still don't like the general public (not just us Trump fans) only seeing one side of things.
    Ts more likely a case of Trump being judicious with his campaign dollars.
    He is probably flooding the battleground state markets heavily.
    I've heard several times now on conservative talk radio the the dems are panicking in swing states like Arizona, Georgia, and Wisconsin because their early voter registration is down drastically, and there's also been a significant reduction in the numbers of mail-in ballot requests in the same states.

If this is true, and I have no reason to assume it is not, then Trump could very well win all 3 of those states with a large margin.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I believe if election counters and machines are/stay true Trump wins this election by 5-10% or more.
    I just do not trust the counters and the machines. I don't mean here in Indiana, but in other states especially areas that kick the count watchers out for various reasons like they have done many times.
    Count watchers should not budge and hold off until hauled off to jail. They have a right to be there.
    Each state has slightly different laws, so if you are a watcher know your states laws so you know what is allowed.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I wonder how many were outside the margin of error. People tend to overlook the MOE and act like the base numbers are it.
    They also don’t account for the pollsters opinions of what percentage to assign each party and independent voters. Then there is the question of who to poll, people, registered voters, likely voters. Polling is not data, it is an art.

One other thing that happens is that as the election nears pollsters stop playing games to influence voters and get closer to what they actually believe the true numbers are.

Top Bottom