Triple Murder in Bloomington being kept secret?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    This has been floating around Bloomington for a day or two. My source is one I can trust, but was not directly involved with law enforcement.

Anyone heard about a triple murder by near Monroe Res? Seems the police are aware of it and have processed the site. The bodies were stuffed in barrels.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    Wow. Its interesting what doesn't make the news. I was listening in on the radio yesterday on the way home from work and this guy called in and gave an extended account of how the guys that were pulling off the recent "apartment complex" robberies in Fort Wayne were shot and killed trying to rob his adult sons. I don't remember ever seeing anything in the news that those guys were done. I guess the liberal Ft Wayne media thought it wouldn't sit well with their gun banning mayor to print? Or maybe i just missed the small print on the back page. who knows.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    This is a new case.

It appears that local law enforcement is keeping this under the table. The three bodies were in pieces in the barrels

They were discovered at the reservoir. From what I learned today they know who did it and are working on the IDs of those in the barrels.

The comment I got was they don't always release this type of information as to not scare the community

I asked if any of the missing were students and was told they don't want to scare the public.

Top Bottom