• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Miotch09

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2013
    Austin
    I wouldn't do the trade. As previously said I might consider it for $250 boot, but not for just $100. I trust my glock with my life, I wouldn't trust a Taurus. But that's just my opinion.

Spike_351

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Scott County
    The only reason not to do the trade is if your a flock fan boy, really the resale value isn't that great unless you sell it to a private individual, but the same can be said about a pt92 as well, its really about preference.

10-32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    B-Burg
    As a owner of both, I'd say only make the trade if you have a 2nd G-17 in the safe. Both firearms have been reliable for me. If you only have the one Glock, keep it. It's much easier to find about anything you might need for a Glock. With a Taurus PT-92, extra mags are about only thing thats easy to find. Holsters aren't to bad unless the PT-92 has the rail. I had a hell of a time finding a QUALITY holster for a PT-92 with a rail.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Keep the Glock - if its $ you neeed get a pt job, donate blood, put the kitchen sink on ebay but dont trade a Glock for a Taurus - Not a good financial decision - Not a good practical decision - Not a good intellegent decision - the reliabilty alone is worth more than a measly $100 and a holster - Keep the Glock

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Money wise, I think $100 is a little short. But if you just don't care for the Glock, by all means trade it. The PT is a good gun. The DA/SA trigger takes some getting used to if you are used to shooting the Tuppock. It's not like the deal is for a hi-point.

Top Bottom