• ...and so much more!
  • crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    Here's my big gripe with the show...

The final elimination challenge is always shown to us as a montage of highlights, usually out of order, with a good measure of reactions thrown in. They don't actually show the event as it plays out. And it isn't because of time either. They're doing this so they can have the big "reveal" at the end as to who won because they've made it impossible to discern on your own!

Stupid!

That would be like watching a football game as a bunch of out-of-sequence highlights and then the announcers would tell you who won at the end...

Last edited:

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Come on down and join us at Silver Creek on Sunday Jack!
    You know you want to come down to kick us to the curb and show us how to really shoot.;)
    I'll spring for your match fee.

Silver Creek? Never heard of it. Is that your back yard?

I know better than to play another guy's game in his own back yard for anything other than fun. I've shot silloettes before. It's fun but it's fun like going to the river boat fun. You don't go expecting to win.

That's the problem those one gun guys run in to. Soon as they get out of their own "back yard" they are lost and amazed.

Bring yer Glock over to my place and we'll go beaver hunt'n. There's no fee. It's just you and a target with a brain of it's own. No rules, just brains and the guy with the big brain get's a gun. We'll see who out wits who, beavers with little bitty brains webbed feet and a tail or a big guy with a big brain and a Glock. We'll park at my place but the contest is in their "back yard".

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Silver Creek? Never heard of it. Is that your back yard?

I know better than to play another guy's game in his own back yard for anything other than fun. I've shot silloettes before. It's fun but it's fun like going to the river boat fun. You don't go expecting to win.

That's the problem those one gun guys run in to. Soon as they get out of their own "back yard" they are lost and amazed.

Bring yer Glock over to my place and we'll go beaver hunt'n. There's no fee. It's just you and a target with a brain of it's own. No rules, just brains and the guy with the big brain get's a gun. We'll see who out wits who, beavers with little bitty brains webbed feet and a tail or a big guy with a big brain and a Glock. We'll park at my place but the contest is in their "back yard".

I'm all over the beavers Jack.
    Let me know if I can help you out with them. Not a Tupperware guy though, I live and breath 1911. I guess you could call me one gun.;)

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    We only call you that because we've seen how your other gun runs... or doesn't. ;)

I'll make that gun run, if I have to get NASA or even gh2 involved!
    BTW- I'll be seeing you next week with a young friend whose interested in a Glaack. Please hide the stainless 1911's.:)

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    I'm all over the beavers Jack.
    Let me know if I can help you out with them. Not a Tupperware guy though, I live and breath 1911. I guess you could call me one gun.;)

If one's all ya need, then it's all ya need. They don't just sit there 21 feet away though.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Damn, I'm pretty good out to 21ft, just not real sure about anything any farther?
    Not real sure the 1911 is accurate much beyond that?:D

Probably could have killed everything I saw today but I'll be back out tomorrow probably.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Somebody was going to get picked last :dunno:

She's toast.

I don't think she hit a target until they gave her a machine gun. There's a couple more "decorations" they need to rip down and toss out and it'll start looking like a shooting show.

Top Bottom