• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I ran a bunch of winged sprint races and when I felt I was wronged (crashed)on the track I always got out of my car after they were slowed down and packed up behind the leader and maybe fliped the guy the bird or threw a dirt clod at him but never ever ran down the track to confront while the cars were moving then we "talked" in the pits afterwards sometimes more than talked then when everything cooled down seems like we always had a few beers together.....but I never forgot what happened and who did it and if given the chance...well....B-lou

Same here. Nothing to throw at pavement show so just look them up in the pits. 2 people I will never have anything but animosity for but the rest were all just racers in the end.

And no, never forgot.....:)

Shrek1980

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2013
    Indianapolis
    They have slowed down the video and zoomed in. It clearly shows that the other driver grabbed the rear wing of Stewarts car. Tony did blip the throttle to steer the car. A Sprint car is steered just as much by the throttle as it is the steering wheel.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yes hilbillies , seriously .

Sad.....just sad.
    I guess me and all my friends are hillbillys.
    I guess all of the business owners and profesional people I know in racing are hillbilly's.
    I guess the 2 college professors who used to race with us are hillbillys.

I am also glad you are so on high and above all this that you can lump a group of very good people together and label them.
    Man I am humbled to be in your presence (electronically) and hope to achieve your level of knowledge and understanding some day.

Beyond that....Bite me.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    You trying to tell me Jr and his daddy aren't /wern't hilbillies , Walltrip ,Petty and the majority of the rest of the drivers AND fans aren't hilbillies ? PAHLEASE !

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Sad.....just sad.
    I guess all of the business owners and profesional people I know in racing are hillbilly's.

I am also glad you are so on high and above all this that you can lump a group of very good people together and label them.
    Man I am humbled to be in your presence (electronically) and hope to achieve your level of knowledge and understanding some day.

Beyond that....Bite me.
    Hey, my friends refer to me as an "overeducated redneck" and that's fine by me! Beats the hell out of being known for the diameter of the stick up your donkey.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Sad.....just sad.

Beyond that....Bite me.

See, we can tell you ain't a redneck because everyone knows that them rednecks don't have no teeth and couldn't be a bitin'.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    You trying to tell me Jr and his daddy aren't /wern't hilbillies , Walltrip ,Petty and the majority of the rest of the drivers AND fans aren't hilbillies ? PAHLEASE !

Because a man has a southern drwl he is labeled a hillbilly. I knew Dale senior. Met him multiple times. A rich man by anyone's standards. Did not get there by be a hillbilly.
    Met many of the pettys. Kind and gracious folks.
    Waltrip (both) are both very successful people.
    Rick Hendrick/Gordon/Johnson/Kensith/the Busch brothers/on and on.
    Tony is anything but a hill jack/red neck.

Again.....Hillbilly's.....grow up.

I may be a bigmouth redneck but a hillbilly.........Nope.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    Did someone's eggs turn out runny this morning and now he's in a bad mood?
    Not at all . I just find it hilarious that an actual rule has to be made instead of common sense or self preservation . Apparently his parents didn't teach him to not play in traffic , then again , this is the same crowd that gave us "Hey ya'll wat'iz" .

Top Bottom