• Status
    Not open for further replies.

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    I have been trying to avoid it like a plague! Last week my employer mandated it when in direct contact with customers (Automotive retail sales). I was basically pissed because with a big bushy goatee, it sucks. We are provided the typical pleated light blue masks. I little close inspection had me realizing that 2 or 3 pleats can be pulled apart on each side to make wearing one more tolerable.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Ehh.... I can’t find it again now, (stupid FB app)... but i saw a headline this morning that said that “experts” are saying Americans might be wearing masks for the next several YEARS. Well, some might. Not me.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Ehh.... I can’t find it again now, (stupid FB app)... but i saw a headline this morning that said that “experts” are saying Americans might be wearing masks for the next several YEARS. Well, some might. Not me.

So much :bs: that one can not shovel through it in a full days work.

This is crap people. Pure and simple. Crap.

514 new cases in Indiana and how many are actually the beer virus....how many. Asking for a friend.
    19 deaths and 8 of those were from numbers back in April so I have seen.
    I am sick of this. Not sick from it but of it.

paintman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    new castle indiana
    My employer mandated masks late last week. When they came to hand me one I politely said I will not wear one and if this is a problem they will need to terminate me right then. The issue was left alone.
    I have friends at some of our other shops that did have covid and said the same thing. As well as one employee who’s mother died in the Anderson nursing home we all heard about. All of us agreed and stood together that masks are useless. The company now changed its mind on masks. They are optional

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My employer mandated masks late last week. When they came to hand me one I politely said I will not wear one and if this is a problem they will need to terminate me right then. The issue was left alone.
    I have friends at some of our other shops that did have covid and said the same thing. As well as one employee who’s mother died in the Anderson nursing home we all heard about. All of us agreed and stood together that masks are useless. The company now changed its mind on masks. They are optional

Make a stand. Stop the intrusions.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I might be less pissed if I hadn’t been labeled “essential” and been forced to come into work for the last 3 months while most of my coworkers stayed home and “worked”. I’ve been here every ****ing day. What ****ing good is a damn mask at this point?

this is so far beyond closing the barn doors after the cows have left. This is the cows left, we’re caught, slaughtered and we just finished the last of the hamburger and just NOW decided to check the door. ****ing morons

Last edited by a moderator:

jkaetz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    i wear a mask when I go places because I believe that it's a practical manner, the faster we get out of this disease and return to normal life, and past the spikes, we can stop the gov spending in the trillions of dollars, secondly, the constitution states to promote general welfare of the people and if you intentionally put people in danger and put the most vulnerable of our community at risk, you are not promoting the general welfare of the citizenship.
    We will never be past it. The sooner people realize this the sooner we can stop the stupidity. It was suppose to be two weeks (only fools thought this though) then it was a month, now people are talking years. It should be clear to people now that we cannot stop the virus, only figure out how to treat it. Trying to hide from it only prolongs the ability for governing bodies to try and exert more control over the populous.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    We will never be past it. The sooner people realize this the sooner we can stop the stupidity. It was suppose to be two weeks (only fools thought this though) then it was a month, now people are talking years. It should be clear to people now that we cannot stop the virus, only figure out how to treat it. Trying to hide from it only prolongs the ability for governing bodies to try and exert more control over the populous.

46znt9.jpg

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    While it's good to have a skeptical view of authority, having a reflexive opposition to anything suggested by an elected official is no different than the stereotypical "bootlicker's" reflexive obedience.

At least that's probably what the 'bootlicker' is telling himself

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I made the mistake of clicking on the twitter feed of Gov. Holcomb’s mask up tweet. Oh my... The number of folks imploring him to make this mandatory is truly depressing.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

This. Some of the same 'experts'/organizations now saying WuVid is airborne/aerosol, when previously they said it wasa primarily hitchhiking on droplets. If true (which I doubt) then it means cloth masks are even more useless than we thought. Coincidently, transmission via aerosols would play right into lockdown2

Its like a running play in football. They'll keep running the same script until we make them stop

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    While it's good to have a skeptical view of authority, having reflexive agreement to anything suggested by Trump is no different than the stereotypical "bootlicker's" reflexive obedience.

47j52n.jpg

Printcraft has expanded my horizons!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom