• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Yet globaloney is completely about religion while convincing people of the opposite. It's a fascinating process. Almost as much as this overwriting of civilization with a biological threat.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Kinda like packing people on airplanes, elbow to elbow, but a small group in church wearing masks and social distancing is unsafe. Gimme a break.

Yep. Same thought I have, every time I fly. Though, thankfully, Delta is still blocking out middle seats.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    https://www.realclearmarkets.com/ar...ns_be_ill_if_masks_were_effective_581546.html
    Wouldn't Republicans Be Ill If Masks Were Effective?

The above is important simply because reality has a way of intruding on stridency. Or hubris. About anything. And it changes behavior. If our behavior causes us harm, we tend to change the behavior. I don’t know anyone who is Republican or libertarian who doesn’t aggressively avoid what could make him or her sick. Colds, fevers and flus are awful. We try to avoid all three, but at the same time we once again dismiss masks.

Which raises an obvious question: have Republicans been abnormally sick the last four to five months, or seven? They should be, or should have been assuming masks were a powerful barrier to the virus. Statistics reveal the opposite. Figure that the states with the most cases and deaths have largely been Democratic leaning.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

WOW! An article based on market reactions and logic, exactly what is missing from the discussion. Logical people not infected with TDS or MSM scaremongering can make intelligent decisions. The author explains me very well, take significant steps not to get colds and flu's, took significant steps to steer clear of covid until it became clear it was not the monster they claimed it to be.

It Seems some folks, even some smart in some areas, need someone or some authority to tell them when it is ok to live normally again. They just cannnot make that decision on their own. We call them sheeple...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    WOW! An article based on market reactions and logic, exactly what is missing from the discussion. Logical people not infected with TDS or MSM scaremongering can make intelligent decisions. The author explains me very well, take significant steps not to get colds and flu's, took significant steps to steer clear of covid until it became clear it was not the monster they claimed it to be.

It Seems some folks, even some smart in some areas, need someone or some authority to tell them when it is ok to live normally again. They just cannnot make that decision on their own. We call them sheeple...

And their numbers are growing daily. This is by design. Prove me wrong OK.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    And their numbers are growing daily. This is by design. Prove me wrong OK.
    Some people are very afraid of the ‘rona. And those people also like to think they’re part of the solution. That they’re doing the right thing. That not doing the right thing is immoral. That’s why Karen gets out of her car at a stoplight to yell at some poor schmuck in his car not wearing a mask with his windows up. And she pulls her mask down to her chin to do it. “If yer not with us, yer against us.” Karen voted for Biden by mail 17 times 6 months ago. :):

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    [h=1]A Large Danish Study on Mask Wearing Is Being Delayed by Publishers of Major Medical Journals – Therefore Preventing the Results from Being Made Public[/h]
    No one knows the results but I can guess they don't align with the narrative or they would have been pushed out at lightning speed...

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    The great and powerful Falsey said that people in the middle of an outbreak shouldn't wear masks, not that what he may have said on any particular day is relevant to whether we do or not. It actually never has been about keeping anyone safe, has it?

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    A Large Danish Study on Mask Wearing Is Being Delayed by Publishers of Major Medical Journals – Therefore Preventing the Results from Being Made Public

No one knows the results but I can guess they don't align with the narrative or they would have been pushed out at lightning speed...

I'm familiar with the story. It should be a bigger news item but, of course, it will never be. The study is a real, large, current year randomized controlled trial and it's clearly being suppressed for disproving the narrative.

Older studies have been retroactively deleted by publishers. Science is lost, all that matters is propping up the elite narrative.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Now the great and powerful Falsey says there should be a national enforcement for masking.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom