• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I have a theory about it.
    I think the masks are a good idea for the sick, but I think they increase the odds of the healthy getting sick.
    They're holding particles of the virus in close proximity to your nasal passages and mouth, and if you're handling the masks at all, you're getting it all over your hands.

It seems like it should be common sense, but I guess that's not a thing anymore.
    Nah, the Chinese probably just hose all those masks down with the rona before they ship them over here for us to suck air through.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    The overlords at the CDC have finally admitted what most of us have known for well over a year, that there really is no need to wear a mask outside. Although they are limiting their updated "guidance" to those who have been fully vaccinated, not the rest of us heathens and neanderthals.

Of course, Biden rolled his old bones outside today to stand outside and address the media and comment on this, walking alone, outside with a mask on.

What a freaking joke these people are.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    The overlords at the CDC have finally admitted what most of us have known for well over a year, that there really is no need to wear a mask outside. Although they are limiting their updated "guidance" to those who have been fully vaccinated, not the rest of us heathens and neanderthals.

Of course, Biden rolled his old bones outside today to stand outside and address the media and comment on this, walking alone, outside with a mask on.

Where are all the INGO "follow the science" crowd? Their "science" keeps wilting under the harsh lights of objective scrutiny.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

Is he not required (per his own orders) to wear a mask on federal property anyway?
    Assuming he was in the White House.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

But look at all the mush brained media indoctrinated stooges that follow along in lock step. Idiots all.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    And he is.....and he just moved back up the list.

Trollish behaviors is always from a select few.

He's got them on the list_He's got them on the list,
    And they'll none of them be missed-they'll none of them be missed.

Internet points for those who know where that line is from;)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

"President Joe Biden on Tuesday reiterated the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) updated guidance that fully vaccinated individuals no longer need masks while outdoors except in crowded settings."

There was never any need to wear masks outside except in crowded settings whether you're vaccinated or not. If you're not in a crowd, outside, wearing a mask, and you're not wearing it because of allergies, you're probably an idiot.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    "President Joe Biden on Tuesday reiterated the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) updated guidance that fully vaccinated individuals no longer need masks while outdoors except in crowded settings."

There was never any need to wear masks outside except in crowded settings whether you're vaccinated or not. If you're not in a crowd, outside, wearing a mask, and you're not wearing it because of allergies, you're probably an idiot.

:+1:

I've been wearing a mask outside in some areas because some cities here in France have mask laws in place.

You can get a $150 fine (it goes to $1,500 if caught again within 15 days) and even jail time for a repeat offender.

Some municipalities make it mandatory even on the beach, even if you're 200 yards from the closest human. :nuts:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    :+1:

I've been wearing a mask outside in some areas because some cities here in France have mask laws in place.

You can get a $150 fine (it goes to $1,500 if caught again within 15 days) and even jail time for a repeat offender.

Some municipalities make it mandatory even on the beach, even if you're 200 yards from the closest human. :nuts:

Reading stuff like this makes me glad I live in the woods.

I do wear a camo mask when turkey hunting,;)

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom