• ...and so much more!
  • chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    What virtue is there to signal with that? They should sell masks with accompanying neon halo. Of course they'd have to rig up some kind of solar power apparatus to power the thing.
    There is literally a "PPE" kiosk in the middle of the mall...

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Maybe they're just asserting their right to walk on whichever side they want.
    To be clear: I couldn't care less what side they walk on. It is all but impossible to transmit this virus via momentary path-crossing. I just found their selective observance of policy/protocols... interesting. (Note that mask-wearing outside is not required, even here.)

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    MaHgNmo.jpg

AdventureTeamJoe

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 10, 2018
    Indy Northside
    Just received this note from the dentist.....

Please note for all upcoming appointments:

With the upcoming statewide mask mandate being lifted, masks will still be required upon entry in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other infectious diseases. A health screening form will be required at every visit. You will receive a link prior to the appointment to complete the form online. We're asking patients to wait in their cars rather than in the reception room. Please text our office number below once you arrive.

Sigh.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

With the upcoming statewide mask mandate being lifted, masks will still be required upon entry in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other infectious diseases. A health screening form will be required at every visit. You will receive a link prior to the appointment to complete the form online. We're asking patients to wait in their cars rather than in the reception room. Please text our office number below once you arrive.

Sigh.
    Call around and find a new dentist. This crap won't end until they see their dollars flowing to people who aren't doing the rain dance.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Sigh.
    My doctor's office (in Marion County) has at least started letting patients wait inside instead of in their cars. I was pleasantly surprised at my last visit 3 weeks ago.

AdventureTeamJoe

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 10, 2018
    Indy Northside
    Call around and find a new dentist. This crap won't end until they see their dollars flowing to people who aren't doing the rain dance.
    That's the plan assuming every other tooth puller doesn't adopt the same policies. My biggest issue is with the "and other infectious diseases" wording. They're positioning themselves to continue the mask policy indefinately.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    That's the plan assuming every other tooth puller doesn't adopt the same policies. My biggest issue is with the "and other infectious diseases" wording. They're positioning themselves to continue the mask policy indefinately.
    I feel like we're going to be fighting this "permanent pandemic" crap office-by-office and store-by-store for years to come.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I see people keep misspelling the mayor of Indianapolis name. Y’all do realize it’s hog-**** right?****ing moronic little coward doing whatever he wants to keep as much power and control as possible. **** him and his entire ****ing city with rising homicides. ****ing idiot.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I see people keep misspelling the mayor of Indianapolis name. Y’all do realize it’s hog-**** right?****ing moronic little coward doing whatever he wants to keep as much power and control as possible. **** him and his entire ****ing city with rising homicides. ****ing idiot.
    That's what I usually call him. All of it. :dunno: I mean, it's not easy. I was just musing on what I would have to say to him if I ever had the misfortune to meet him. I know what I'd want to say to him, but the greeting would be awkward.

Him: "Hello Citizen/Subject."

Me: "Hello Mr. hog-****-****ing moronic little coward doing whatever you want to keep as much power and control as possible. **** you and your entire ****ing city with rising homicides. ****ing idiot".

It's a lot to remember!

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Don't sugar coat it, next time tell us what you really think Bobzilla:lmfao:
    :thumbsup:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That's what I usually call him. All of it. :dunno: I mean, it's not easy. I was just musing on what I would have to say to him if I ever had the misfortune to meet him. I know what I'd want to say to him, but the greeting would be awkward.

Him: "Hello Citizen/Subject."

Me: "Hello Mr. hog-****-****ing moronic little coward doing whatever you want to keep as much power and control as possible. **** you and your entire ****ing city with rising homicides. ****ing idiot".

It's a lot to remember!
    Jamil approves of this post. Way to asterisk.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This could be a start of a serious of memes. Just put all kinds of absurd things on his face. A literal diaper. Maxipad. Wait. Double maxipad because two are better than one. Even go raunchy. A dildo. Fleshlight. Victoria Secrets crotchless panties. Ooh. How about the cone of shame they put on dogs. A boot. Roll of toilet paper. A raw whole chicken. A cheeze grater. Or hell. This could be a good thread starter. Things Fauci could put on his face.

Top Bottom