• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    It's time for hostility and not weak responses to those who would undermine our freedom and way of life !

Look at the school board meetings across our nation and watch the moms tear into the leftist garbage that has overtaken our public schools.

And where are the men ??? they have been turned into woke little girls afraid of confrontation.

Stand for freedom or go suck your thumb in the corner !
    Dude, he's said three times now he doesn't support the mandates.

You're not wrong, but you're directing your frustration at the wrong crowd.

raider600

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Wear a mask if you want. But jesus, you sound ridiculous saying your freedoms are being infringed upon. It's old hat. And for **** sake, plese don't tell me you have a study that masks make it hard to breath, and a dirty mask makes you sick. Parents who couldn't figure out their kids common core math, are now viral pathologists and scientists.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Wear a mask if you want. But jesus, you sound ridiculous saying your freedoms are being infringed upon. It's old hat. And for **** sake, plese don't tell me you have a study that masks make it hard to breath, and a dirty mask makes you sick. Parents who couldn't figure out their kids common core math, are now viral pathologists and scientists.

Masks have been proven over and over again to be nothing more than a political tool. If you're okay wearing it just to show that you stand in solidarity with the Leftist politicians and their lackeys, that's fine and your decision, but don't deride the rest of us for not wanting to wear a face diaper that does no good at all... :rolleyes:

BAgun

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2021
    Bluffton
    It's time for hostility and not weak responses to those who would undermine our freedom and way of life !

Look at the school board meetings across our nation and watch the moms tear into the leftist garbage that has overtaken our public schools.

And where are the men ??? they have been turned into woke little girls afraid of confrontation.

Stand for freedom or go suck your thumb in the corner !
    That's funny. I can agree with what you're saying but the delivery could use some work.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I mean, I don't need a study for that. I watched my wife turn pale from wearing them in stores. But please tell me how she was faking it. I love when people call her and me liars over this ****ing ********. Go ahead, call us liars. Again.

BAgun

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2021
    Bluffton
    The time for political correctness is over !
    I cant believe I even have to say that on a firearms forum.
    Let your yes be yes and your no be no, everything in-between is a lie !
    Not political correctness, we're all on the same side here or I at least would assume so. The anger and hostility should be directed at your enemies. When SHTF you're gonna want people on your side with similar views.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Dude, he's said three times now he doesn't support the mandates.

You're not wrong, but you're directing your frustration at the wrong crowd.
    In his defense, I will say that there is a tendency among a few on INGO to post in support of specific restrictions and interventions that they approve of; and then when called to account, assert that they never specifically said they supported broad restrictions or interventions, as if the degree of infringement is all that matters

blues bondsman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2019
    Michigan City
    Not political correctness, we're all on the same side here or I at least would assume so. The anger and hostility should be directed at your enemies. When SHTF you're gonna want people on your side with similar views.
    My hostility as you call it wasn't aimed at you, it was aimed at the overall Live and let live attitude that prevails here with regard to our freedoms quietly slipping away.
    Aggression isn't bad and being a battle ready MAN isn't bad either, The relentless push against all things freedom and manliness is evident even here on INGO.

We have allowed so much erosion of our Liberty and our Morals that it may indeed be too late.

There in lies the hostility ! That is why I'm so glad my Dad isn't here to see what has become of this panty waste generation of "men"

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    ...And where are the men ??? they have been turned into woke little girls afraid of confrontation...
    It's a real problem...

You're Not The Man Your Father Was

Studies show that men’s testosterone levels have been declining for decades. The most prominent, a 2007 study in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, revealed a “substantial” drop in U.S. men’s testosterone levels since the 1980s, with average levels declining by about 1% per year. This means, for example, that a 60-year-old man in 2004 had testosterone levels 17% lower than those of a 60-year-old in 1987. Another study of Danish men produced similar findings, with double-digit declines among men born in the 1960s compared to those born in the 1920s.

blues bondsman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2019
    Michigan City
    I have no doubt that our diets have indeed been part of the issue of our devolution (sic).
    We are weaker, fatter and less able to survive mental and or physical attacks.
    Society has played a much higher part in turning men into women.
    Oh and by the way there is a difference ! and only two to choose from.
    It may well be that we are witnessing the demise of mankind.

Top Bottom