• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Might go if a friend that says she wants to buy a gun can find the time,( which means can get her ass out of bed before noon ) calls and comes over.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I'm going this afternoon.

Whenever you go, be sure you stop by the Elwood Conservation Club table, I believe there is going to be a rifle raffle. (say that fast 10 times)

A Marlin 44 is the prize, if I recall.

Good luck!

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I'm going this afternoon.

Whenever you go, be sure you stop by the Elwood Conservation Club table, I believe there is going to be a rifle raffle. (say that fast 10 times)

A Marlin 44 is the prize, if I recall.

Good luck!

I never win raffles.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Just got back. Very crowded and no tables were left empty.

Many, many "collector" type guns and some knife-only tables.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Yeah, we were there around lunch time. Lots of older long guns, lots of knives, a few personal collections, and that was about it. Didn't find anything to catch my eye much less consider buying.

wetidlerjr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2008
    TIPTON
    I spent about 3 1/2 hrs. today but didn't buy much (AR flash hider, PMI Mini-14 mag and 1911 grips) but I may go back tomorrow to check on any Sunday deals. There were some ARs, Mini-14s and one guy was selling AR accessories (China made ?).One dealer (friend of mine) said he was doing good but most of his business is pistols and revolvers.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    There were not enough handguns there at all. There should have been more ammunition as well. It was nice to see so many people there except for the fact that I hate crowds.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Yeah, the ammo was nearly non-existent. That was a let down. There may have been some bulk ammo, but I didn't see it.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Dave, imagine the recent Kokomo show, with a few more tables, a larger crowd with higher prices and less handguns. Oh, there was a bow & arrow guy there, which may save it for some people.

That said, it was fun to see some of the higher-end "gentlemen's" guns, however.

CandRFan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Kokomo
    Hmmm...maybe I will stay home then.I don't like no crowds.

It was pretty crowded earlier in the day...definitely cleared out around lunchtime.

I was surprised that there was very little ammo to be had. Also didn't really seem to have that many guns their either! (Of course, I must say I am used to the 1500, but even the Kokomo show seems to have a wider selection of arms.) Still, I found some good stuff that I wanted...snapcaps in 9 and .45, a few different mags, stuff like that.

The vendors though really seemed to go out of their way to thank you for your business, no matter what you bought. It was a small show, but still a nice way to burn a few lazy hours on a Saturday. :yesway:

Yamaha

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Summitville,IN
    I was there around noon on saturday. Got info for getting my winchester 97 brought back to 100% and a mag tube for it, a box of 30-06, 4 boxes of accelerator sabots in 30 carbine, and a beautiful M1 carbine from the guys from hartford city.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Uniquenateo
    Top Bottom