• ...and so much more!
  • chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Must have been doing some research after hours. I wonder if any of them were armed and got a shot off.

Who knew that the number one rule of urban warfare was to avoid stupid people in stupid places at stupid times?

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Anyone else not have a clue where the "entertainment district" was?
    Let's ask her?

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    This could be interesting now that the White House is apparently involved in the investigation.
    This morning's news stated there were no witnesses.
    One would think that a downtown hotel would have multiple cameras that would have recorded the entire event.
    I wonder if it is really no witnesses, or no witnesses willing to talk to the police?

LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    I'm sure the Youts will throw down all their heaters when Biden gets involved. They are for sure shaking in their Air Jordans and hoodies knowning the future outcrime of their involements! Im glad the Dutch SF guys didnt skin them alive and tie them upside down to drain. Maybe suspend their gangstra bodies from a low balcony somewhere. Burn the ghetto cruisers, steal their cash.
    One can always hope.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I'm surprised that the City hasn't covered every inch of south Meridian with cameras since there's been more shootings there than most neighborhoods. What they waitin on, an international incident?

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    I avoid anywhere inside the loop at all costs. Having said that I'm very concerned because my step-son works on the Circle and has told me some very spicy stories about what he's witnessed between 8 and 4. I also have a couple of what I consider good friends on IMPD. To say I'm discouraged with the the administration in Marion county is beyond an understatement. I seriously doubt they do anything until the **** is on their doorstep.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I wonder if it is really no witnesses, or no witnesses willing to talk to the police?

I wonder if the media actually knows if there are witnesses or not.

I'll just say never trust the media to get any of the details right. If they say there was a plane crash, there probably was a plane crash. If they say it happened in the Atlantic Ocean, it probably did. Any level of detail below that should be viewed skeptically at best.

BrassBandit

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 10, 2016
    Brownsburg
    Downtown Indy has unfortunately turned into a *hit hole like nearly every other city. Out of town coworkers always ask me what to do downtown and I always tell them to get out of downtown, somewhat jokingly but not really.

Top Bottom