This site should have a place for singles to get to know one another.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    *******crazy women*******

******snip***. :)

That's redundant.

Women are crazy. Men are stoopid. That's why relationships are sooo hard and need constant attention. Just like my new puppy, except I don't sleep with my puppy. But she still is sooo demanding. My lady says women are the stewards of evolution. I think she's right. One of my favorite plays at the IRT was about Adam & Eve. Adam is quite happy with his knuckle dragging routine in the Garden. Then Eve appears. He's fascinated, but soon she wants to change things, demands more attention, and just seems to disrupt his previous existence. Then she disappears and he's happy. For about a day. Then he begins to miss her. They do get under yer skin.......

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    There are a lot of us who are single. It's a good idea but yet it's hard to weed out the pranksters so that it could actually work. Sorry guys I know you're just having fun.

The icon idea someone mentioned is a good idea. I would like to know if the member contacting me is single. I have no problem with married men wanting to be my friend but I find it creepy when they hit on me.

Other than meet and greets, private messages would probably be better so it doesn't turn into a free for all like this thread did.

I have not actively fished in the INGO waters but have had several bites (offers) from other members. I have talked to and met some really nice men and I have talked to the bitter middle aged men who still live in the past. There are also the game players and the not so right in the head guys. You can tell a lot about a man by his music choices. If all his music is dark and angry, chances are, so is he.

The best way to get noticed and meet like minded men is to participate in threads that interest you. This way your prince charming will have a better chance of knowing you are out there and that you like the same things he does. Once he makes contact you can check his post history to see if he has similar views and interests.

I know how hard this is, my situation is very similar to yours. Married 20+ years and suddenly single. Dating sucks, the rules have changed since we did it last time. Be careful who you trust or who you give your heart to. Some men will prey on you if they sense you are vulnerable. Not all that glitters is gold.

With that said, by the comments many of the single men here make, they are lonely and looking for that honest woman who will love them back. They want the same things we do. Unfortunately many are too shy to reach out and contact an eligible girl. I'm not sure what if anything you can do about those guys. I guess if they really intrigue you, you could contact them first. I'm from the don't speak until spoken to era, that and I hate rejection, so it is doubtful I would ever make the first move. I guess you just have to weigh the pros and cons and decide if someone seems interesting enough for you to take that chance.

:whistle:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I guess if they really intrigue you, you could contact them first. I'm from the don't speak until spoken to era, that and I hate rejection, so it is doubtful I would ever make the first move.

There's a couple of different directions that one could go. :stickpoke:

:):

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Saw the thread title and the time stamp... saw that there were already 129 posts...
    TOTALLY thought the thread went Cowgirl and clicked in to see who got banninated. :):

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Saw the thread title and the time stamp... saw that there were already 129 posts...
    TOTALLY thought the thread went Cowgirl and clicked in to see who got banninated. :):

No Bans.
    Just some Sex, Guns and a little RockNRoll. All the makings of a great thread. :rockwoot:

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I've been a lost for words after reading the " Scrotum as a Hat" comment!! Now 88gt and JetGirl and RnR and SD2 are all " Amen'ing "and high 5'ing each other!! I think the men just lost this thread!!:runaway:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I've been a lost for words after reading the " Scrotum as a Hat" comment!! Now 88gt and JetGirl and RnR and SD2 are all " Amen'ing "and high 5'ing each other!! I think the men just lost this thread!!:runaway:

Have been mulling that one over myself. Several comment came to mind but in the light of remaining PC i thought the better of it.
    What has stuck though is how small their heads must be........I got nothing

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Have been mulling that one over myself. Several comment came to mind but in the light of remaining PC i thought the better of it.
    Be very careful CM!! They make hats, , , out of Scrotums!!! Extreme Tea-Bagging!!!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Small heads, , maybe, , very elastic stretchy skin, ,could be!!

Top Bottom