This site should have a place for singles to get to know one another.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    He did post pictures of the trailer in the ad after he said he would email them to me. (And yes, it's an actual utility trailer.)

Bounty Hunter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    There you are.
    It's not the size of the trailer, it's how the hitch is hooked to the.... oh forget it. It's totally the size of the trailer.

There you have it!!

A guy at work said he needed help to move his girlfriend, but his trailer had a flat. :):

He wanted to know if I could help her out, and if she borrow mine for the weekend.

Now I do not know where to be with that.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Shorter than a mosin? (I prefer tall women). You claim that I am "just a baby" even though (I presume) you were born in 1965 which makes you 6 years older at the most. So you aint all that great at math (stereotypical woman)....Besides all that, I aint in to cougars and I am 6' 2" so......this "I'm from the don't speak until spoken to era" ..works out great! ;)

Wow, that stick is pretty far up......... Perhaps you should contact one of the INGO docs for advice on how to remove it. :)

With comments like that no wonder you're having problems meeting women. Women my age (48) usually prefer mature men, we don't typically go for the immature guys who launch personal attacks after a little teasing.

It would serve you well to resolve your internal issues. That chip on your shoulder overshadows any redeeming qualities you may possess. There is nothing attractive about an angry and malicious man. For a tall man you appear to be quite shallow.

For the record, I am way out of your league, I don't date asshats. I only date kind and considerate men. I focus on values not superficial things like physical attributes. Looks aren't one of the deciding factors when I consider a date. I could be pickier about what my dates look like but I am old enough to know what really matters. Looks fade but values and personal character remain. A good sense of humor is much more important to me than a flat stomach.

I'm petite but I have the body, face and attitude to rock it. I'm a feisty little blond that you will never get the opportunity to get to know or experience............

Max Volume

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    You know why most of the guys here have the same size balls?

So they can tow each other's trailers....

Given the jist of the thread that just doesn't sound right.

On another note.......Glad I'm not in the dating world. After one marraige (to a lying cheat) I'm thankful for my fiance' who happens to be my soul mate.

I've done the online thing. Yeah, you can go have some fun but don't count on anything. Don't settle and when it's right you will know without a doubt. Some people can't handle being alone and just want someone with them. That's B.S.

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Wow, that stick is pretty far up......... Perhaps you should contact one of the INGO docs for advice on how to remove it. :)

With comments like that no wonder you're having problems meeting women. Women my age (48) usually prefer mature men, we don't typically go for the immature guys who launch personal attacks after a little teasing.

It would serve you well to resolve your internal issues. That chip on your shoulder overshadows any redeeming qualities you may possess. There is nothing attractive about an angry and malicious man. For a tall man you appear to be quite shallow.

For the record, I am way out of your league, I don't date asshats. I only date kind and considerate men. I focus on values not superficial things like physical attributes. Looks aren't one of the deciding factors when I consider a date. I could be pickier about what my dates look like but I am old enough to know what really matters. Looks fade but values and personal character remain. A good sense of humor is much more important to me than a flat stomach.

I'm petite but I have the body, face and attitude to rock it. I'm a feisty little blond that you will never get the opportunity to get to know or experience............

No asshats.
    Well, guess I'm outta the running.
    Seriously, that's my best attribute.

Top Bottom