this is happening here in indy too...it's not even mentioned on the news.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis

prosecutors & judges....wow

why would the prosecutors let a known, violent crim back on the street to get another gun and kill more people? why would the judges not take the initiative and lock the crim up? they perpetuate inner city crime by putting the crim on the street with access to a gun. then blame the gun.

i'm beginning to understand now.

i wouldn't be surprised if they are telling them where to pick up the guns. i really think this goes beyond stupidity and incompetence.

they give less than a dry f*** about us.

Last edited:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

they give less than a dry f*** about us.

All I will say is the respect is mutual.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/coordinated-crime-sprees-forcing-retailers-151332218.html

this is going on in indy. there are certain areas where most retail stores are closing by 6pm. some as early as 2pm.

i recently hired a manager from a dollar store who was robbed at gunpoint 4 times in 5 weeks. the store she worked at closes at 2pm weekdays and 4pm on weekends.
    No one will talk about why the "food deserts" are occurring either. It`s because in the blight and crime, stores cannot survive, but that offends the sensibilities of many...I always go back to the Orwell quote:

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act-

George Orwell

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    No one will talk about why the "food deserts" are occurring either. It`s because in the blight and crime, stores cannot survive, but that offends the sensibilities of many...I always go back to the Orwell quote:

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act-

George Orwell
    yup. i was at the local gas station one day. the thugs were threatening the cashier with violence. they were complaining about how the arabs, africans, and asians were buying up all the businesses in the hood. how it's not fair. how it ain't right. how racist it is.

i told them i know between the 4 of them that they have a couple hundred grand. why don't they buy a grocery store or gas station? to a one, they all said f*** that.

i said "y'all buy a $500 dollar cadillac, put $15k into it, and then the police take it from you a year later. why not invest in your hood instead of a raggedillac?"

every business in the hood suffers because of robberies & theft. the same ones that cause the suffering are the first ones to cry about what we don't have in the hood.

then we have the "community leaders" that blame it all on the white man. that really p***es me off. i have yet to see a white guy go into the only grocery store in my hood (whose prices are way too high. i understand why...they have to compensate for all the theft), and put a gun under the cashiers nose.

i AM NOT saying only blacks rob stores. but they are the main ones robbing & stealing from the stores in the hood.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    You could walk into a store every day and get food, drink and drugs and walk out without paying.
    Grab a six pack and a sandwich and chips it's well below $950 or ever $400.
    Why should you pay ever again?
    It will do wonders for bay area tourism.

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    Time to sign up for their refill delivery service and hope it isn’t stolen from your mailbox/porch?

They are clearly a money grubbing corporation that doesn’t care about the people who rob them in the neighborhood.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    OMG.
    Letting criminals run the neighborhood has consequences.
    Here's an idea.
    STOP FEELING SORRY FOR THE CRIMINALS.
    Arrest them.
    Convict them.
    Put them away.

Geez

I'm a real believer that one contributing factor to many of these issues are prosecutors and judges elected by the people. Too many criminals and family of criminals who vote for those who they think gave them or their family members a break. And too many prosecutors who try to enact law by simply choosing what they will allow charges to be filed on by writing policies & directives for deputy prosecutors to follow. Thereby handcuffing the police even more.
    Then there are also many law abiding citizens who see names listed on a ballot for judges and have no idea who these people are. When a schmuck gets slapped on the hand or is out on home detention and commits another crime there's almost never any mention of what judge put them back on the streets.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'm a real believer that one contributing factor to many of these issues are prosecutors and judges elected by the people. Too many criminals and family of criminals who vote for those who they think gave them or their family members a break. And too many prosecutors who try to enact law by simply choosing what they will allow charges to be filed on by writing policies & directives for deputy prosecutors to follow. Thereby handcuffing the police even more.
    Then there are also many law abiding citizens who see names listed on a ballot for judges and have no idea who these people are. When a schmuck gets slapped on the hand or is out on home detention and commits another crime there's almost never any mention of what judge put them back on the streets.
    I agree

Top Bottom