Things you do with your significant other that you don't tell your friends you enjoy

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dlr0329

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Clay City, IN
    From the female perspective, I personally do not enjoy military type movies. I have sat down and watched a few as to try to like them. Still no go, but it was sitting on the couch snuggled up to my man and falling asleep on his shoulder midway through the movie that made the event enjoyable.

Nothing personal against these types of movies, I just find that many of them are not historically correct or poorly depicted.

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    I won't comment on the other things, but a few months ago she said something that really shocked me.

"Just to remind you, the Victoria's Secret fashion show is on tonight, in case you wanted to watch it."

She didn't want to watch it, but she was reminding me of that just in case I wanted to. I couldn't believe that she would remind me to watch a show full of scantily clad women.

Maybe it was a hint to buy her something nice;)

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Now an ex, but she and I used to love to listen to and still do love to listen to Lady Ga-Ga. IF that got out, I would be....wait....Argh! :D

Wow, I was reading through most of these posts and thinkin that it ain't my thing but it's not too bad. BUT, my wife loves lady gaga and I cannot stand her. That is prolly the one thing out of all of these posts that would under no circumstances agree to.:dunno:

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    Wow, I was reading through most of these posts and thinkin that it ain't my thing but it's not too bad. BUT, my wife loves lady gaga and I cannot stand her. That is prolly the one thing out of all of these posts that would under no circumstances agree to.:dunno:

So then I assume that you are fine with getting your nails done?:D

mx_chick_42

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Syracuse, IN
    well i only noticed 2 post from women, come one ladies we know we do stuff we dont want to for our man. for me its probably listening to country music. i really dont like it at all except for johnny cash (im told he is country i dont think so) but some of the counrty songs have grown on me

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Like I'm really going to fess up here :):
    Agreed. The rest of you guys just toss them in the pile in the corner when you leave. :):

stock-photo-a-pile-of-tennis-balls-27001987.jpg

Speed Kills

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    I actually enjoy hanging out with her friends....I mean, her one friend has a killer rack.

But seriously......epic boobs....

Top Bottom