Things you do with your significant other that you don't tell your friends you enjoy

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Cathy likes me to do her nails. I've gotten pretty good at it, if I do say so myself.

And shopping. I don't care what kind. Told my boy when he complained that if he learned to like going clothes and purse shopping, he'd be hanging with girls and getting first shot at them while his friends were off putzing around.

rushca01

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    She likes to go to broadway type muciscals and the such. We have seen Wicked, Chicago, Rent, Cirque shows etc...I make a big deal about going but once I'm there I usually enjoy the show, plus the actresses/singers are generally very cute and have very little clothing on....:D

in_betts

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    North of FW
    You guys DO understand how the internet works............right??????

Whatever works for ya. I refer to those things as "marriage maintenance" because we can't ALWAYS do what I want and both be happy!

Jeff

Home of the P7
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    South Indy
    im gonna lose my man card for this,but id say shopping and to go a step further i dont mind shoe shopping, purse shopping (not for me of course)

Same here. As a matter of fact I pick out most of her clothes (jackets, short skirts etc.) and her shoes (stilettos). She says I have good taste. Been doing this for years, and I don't mind.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    Same here. As a matter of fact I pick out most of her clothes (jackets, short skirts etc.) and her shoes (stilettos). She says I have good taste. Been doing this for years, and I don't mind.

big ditto on this. plus it has the added benefit of being able to nix the ugly clothes from the get go.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Do they charge full price for a manicure when you only have 9 fingernails? You guys buy their hygeine products too?

I'm sitting in mcd's in wally world waiting on the old lady now.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    My wife drags me to Matthew Mconnahey movies, most of my gun purchases in the last few years have been within a week of that, so, I guess it's OK. By the way, we both love going to the local dinner theater.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Do they charge full price for a manicure when you only have 9 fingernails? You guys buy their hygeine products too?

I'm sitting in mcd's in wally world waiting on the old lady now.

Been known to buy her hygeine products. I've never understood why guys have a problem with that. Not like anyone is going to think they are for me. In fact, Cathy is the only one of us that has gotten embarrassed when shopping for them. I held up a pack of Always and yelled across the store "Hey, are the the pads you like?" For some reason, that bothered her :D

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    The main reason I can't stand shopping with my wife is that it takes her forever to make a decision. "Should I get this or not". I usually grab it out of her hands and throw it into the cart. Some times I think it would take her 2 hours to watch 60 minutes. Her and my daughter are the same way when we go out to eat. I'm done by the time they start.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Alright, my wife drug me to the Rascal Flatts, Taylor Swift concert last year. It turned out to be great. A really fun crowd that night. Luckily my wife knows that after 25 years of marriage , I am harmless and none of those 22 year old girls were really the least bit interested in me.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    The main reason I can't stand shopping with my wife is that it takes her forever to make a decision. "Should I get this or not". I usually grab it out of her hands and throw it into the cart. Some times I think it would take her 2 hours to watch 60 minutes. Her and my daughter are the same way when we go out to eat. I'm done by the time they start.
    Does it take them forever to order? My wife and step-daughter are the same way! We pull up to the drive thru at wendys and they both have to look at the menu...OH MY GOD,IT"S WENDYS, JUST ORDER!! Kills me every time.:xmad:

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    I won't comment on the other things, but a few months ago she said something that really shocked me.

"Just to remind you, the Victoria's Secret fashion show is on tonight, in case you wanted to watch it."

She didn't want to watch it, but she was reminding me of that just in case I wanted to. I couldn't believe that she would remind me to watch a show full of scantily clad women.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Does it take them forever to order? My wife and step-daughter are the same way! We pull up to the drive thru at wendys and they both have to look at the menu...OH MY GOD,IT"S WENDYS, JUST ORDER!! Kills me every time.:xmad:

Usually it doesn't take her too long to order. I'm usually done with my sandwich and fries by the time the old lady gets a bite or 2 of her sandwich and my daughter has 1 chicken nugget gone.

Top Bottom