MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Just curious, was it a Glock???

S&W

Hubby said the same thing. It had fallen, or got knocked off the kitchen table into the dog water bowl. So he was drying it good, had the mag out and dried it, failed to empty the chamber. while drying the gun, he pulled the trigger.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    S&W

Hubby said the same thing. It had fallen, or got knocked off the kitchen table into the dog water bowl. So he was drying it good, had the mag out and dried it, failed to empty the chamber. while drying the gun, he pulled the trigger.

It has always amazed me that people who always have their gun in condition 1 can forget it is loaded.
    Sooooooo glad it was only him that was injured.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Good evening everyone. Spent the afternoon outside working in flower beds and then took hubby out for Mexican food...my treat. I didn't feel like cooking and we didn't want leftovers. A friend came into the restaurant and was going to eat alone so she joined us. It was a nice dinner.

I guess I should have elaborated more. Amniocentesis results came back today...Baby Bills has tested positive for Cystic Fibrosis. This is obviously not what we'd wanted to happen, but we were expecting this to be the case based on what we knew. Still, finding out for sure is difficult, and I thank all of you for being there for me, I really do appreciate it.

Sorry to hear this Mbills. I will keep you in my prayers still. I would imagine you have researched this thoroughly, but it appears that the medical treatments have improved significantly for cystic fibrosis. I've done some reading on this since it was not something I was familiar with. I will continue to pray that babybills does not have severe issues with this! Keep the faith! As the others have said, prayers can work in some pretty mysterious ways.

This has been a rough start to the year. Full of misery/sickness/death. It has been hard for me to keep an up-beat attitude.
    I consider you all my friends. All of you in here and many out in the big scary.
    LT-6 is a family of sorts. To loose any of you is just not acceptable.

Dang it...got a bit dusty in here reading this.

I'm feeling pretty good tonight, hope it's a good sign. I spent 6 hours in the car today making sales calls. While I'm very sore, it's not really painful, if that makes any sense. It hurts, but it's not jabbing pains, just sore.

Maybe I have turned the corner on this???

I'm glad to see this Sam. I sure hope you are on the way to being pain free!

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    S&W

Yeah most guns are designed to fire when you press the trigger ... :rolleyes:

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    wait, you were in Indy today?
    Yes MamaG - im sorry I wasnt able to deviate from my path today - a buddy wanted a silencer so he kidnapped me this mornn and just got lucky I was able to meet with CM when I did or probably wouldve had to wait til tomorrow - I will be back down promise I want my hug :)

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Well, now her birthday present is taken care of.....A new sweeper...:):
    his birthday is Monday.. I want to find a finger extension.. you know since his middle finger is shorter than the rest now because of the bones in the hand going "poof" right below that finer
    Yes he was........I am ratting him out....................:)
    well that mother****er

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Yes MamaG - im sorry I wasnt able to deviate from my path today - a buddy wanted a silencer so he kidnapped me this mornn and just got lucky I was able to meet with CM when I did or probably wouldve had to wait til tomorrow - I will be back down promise I want my hug :)

today I might have snapped your head off anyway

no, not really. I wasn't my normal jovial self though

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom