Not open for further replies.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    results are back... bad news :(

I guess I should have elaborated more. Amniocentesis results came back today...Baby Bills has tested positive for Cystic Fibrosis. This is obviously not what we'd wanted to happen, but we were expecting this to be the case based on what we knew. Still, finding out for sure is difficult, and I thank all of you for being there for me, I really do appreciate it.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I guess I should have elaborated more. Amniocentesis results came back today...Baby Bills has tested positive for Cystic Fibrosis. This is obviously not what we'd wanted to happen, but we were expecting this to be the case based on what we knew. Still, finding out for sure is difficult, and I thank all of you for being there for me, I really do appreciate it.

Sorry to hear that bro. :n00b:

Awkward pantless group hug!
    grouphug.gif

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

I do not know what all of this means for you and your family Mb. I have no working knowledge of what you are about to face.
    Please know that all of you are deeply in our prayers. I have asked my sister to add your name to her prayer group and a national group she belongs to.
    Anything you may need from material to spiritual, please consider us. Spouse and I will be here if you need us. I promise.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I do not know what all of this means for you and your family Mb. I have no working knowledge of what you are about to face.
    Please know that all of you are deeply in our prayers. I have asked my sister to add your name to her prayer group and a national group she belongs to.
    Anything you may need from material to spiritual, please consider us. Spouse and I will be here if you need us. I promise.

Thanks to LT6 it is now an international prayer group. :shady:

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana

sorry to hear...you and yours will be in my prayers...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This has been a rough start to the year. Full of misery/sickness/death. It has been hard for me to keep an up-beat attitude.
    I consider you all my friends. All of you in here and many out in the big scary.
    LT-6 is a family of sorts. To loose any of you is just not acceptable.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom