mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I just decided to add an additional duty to her grounding, since she can't pay me back. She has to clean out the litter boxes for the next month...

She can come here. I have six litter boxes...two in the house and four in the garage and man cave.

Can I ask ya'll to pray for my mom? She found out the pain she's been having in her jaw is cancer. The doc's are saying it operable.

On my list too!

Hey SUNSHINE , GMan said for us to be good ---- What the hell fun is in that ?

I think he just meant that we should do anything that would get us arrested or banned.

By the way! Churchmouse, in light of your recent promotion, we decided to get you a little something
    View attachment 37572

This would make a great avatar!!

So....good morning! Hubby told me we needed more coffee. I made it and then he went out and got on the tractor to dig out trees and play. hmmmm....guess I will put it in the thermos for later.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Damn it "G" man.
    Prayers and positive thoughts outgoing.
    Keep us updated please.

Damn this has been a rough time lately.

It really has. My mom had an appointment yesterday and had some x-rays on "lumps" on her shoulder. She never said a word to me about them when I was there the other day. My sister says the one lump is the size of an orange? How did I not see that? Either she is exaggerating (she has been known to do this) or I missed it somehow. Waiting for results. I'm pretty sure she is not a candidate for surgery at her age.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine

Hi Shadow! Looks like you are having a lot of fun at work. We were just telling my daughter the other day that we thought her muffler bearings needed checked. She was actually smart enough to know we were razzing her.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This was my evening yesterday. Daughter is grounded for a couple of weeks....

My daughter did the same thing to me.
    Turned out her POS boy friend had her SUV and ran it out of gas.
    I had my guy snatch it up and the same thing. Out of Gas.

That was the 2nd beat down that boy got from me.
    Took the truck away from the daughter.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It really has. My mom had an appointment yesterday and had some x-rays on "lumps" on her shoulder. She never said a word to me about them when I was there the other day. My sister says the one lump is the size of an orange? How did I not see that? Either she is exaggerating (she has been known to do this) or I missed it somehow. Waiting for results. I'm pretty sure she is not a candidate for surgery at her age.

Prayer package out to you as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom