• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BSUrugger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    Behind the reticle
    Last night's episode was meh... However, it did have a lot of plot points that may come into play in future episodes.

Is it me, or are they phasing out T-Dog more and more? He really plays no role in the last few episodes. My guess is he's the next to go.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Last night's episode was meh... However, it did have a lot of plot points that may come into play in future episodes.

Is it me, or are they phasing out T-Dog more and more? He really plays no role in the last few episodes. My guess is he's the next to go.

I'm guessing Shane will be the next to go.

I'll bet you rep.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana

I'm still thinking Merle is with the crazy 30 rapist group, if not leading it.

Maybe Merl rapes T-DOG? :dunno:

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    I think a lot of you guys are correct! T-dogg isn't doing much but it did show him going for the prisoner in the next episode, I have a feeling Shane is getting ready to go too. I would like to see Merle and the black father/son from the first season come back. That would be crazyif Merle was the leader of the other group, what would Daryl do in that scenario? Keep it coming!!

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hard for me to believe they don't keep some kind of perimeter and guards.

They do keep guards, someone sets on top of the RV as a look out. Remember last week when the women were arguing about who does the washing & cooking and who does guard duty?

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    What I don't get is the fact that the zombie was strong enough to rip Dale's gut open in seconds with his bare hands, but he couldn't pull his feet out of 4 inches of mud. :dunno:

.45 Dave

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    They do keep guards, someone sets on top of the RV as a look out. Remember last week when the women were arguing about who does the washing & cooking and who does guard duty?

Not much of a guard. They need to set a perimeter and stop running around all over the place by themselves. This last episode half the camp had to run and look for their guns while Dale was being a Zombie appetizer!

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    What I don't get is the fact that the zombie was strong enough to rip Dale's gut open in seconds with his bare hands, but he couldn't pull his feet out of 4 inches of mud. :dunno:

There are a lot of things that dont make sense with Zombies. You just have to go with the flow of the people writing the script. Otherwise you wont be able to enjoy the whole Zombie movie thing. How about the fact they are dead, its dead rotting flesh. So if its rotting why not just a wait a month or two and the things would be so rotted they might still be animated but they would just be a pile that couldn't walk or move its limbs.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Not much of a guard. They need to set a perimeter and stop running around all over the place by themselves. This last episode half the camp had to run and look for their guns while Dale was being a Zombie appetizer!

Most of us would be doing things differently. From what I know of the characters, none have a military back ground. These are civilians that were not into survival before the Zombie thing hit. Only the two with the cop training have anything to fall back on. If it were not for Darrel they would have been toast a while ago.

.45 Dave

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    Most of us would be doing things differently. From what I know of the characters, none have a military back ground. These are civilians that were not into survival before the Zombie thing hit. Only the two with the cop training have anything to fall back on. If it were not for Darrel they would have been toast a while ago.

True.
    zombiepanic.gif

thoroughbred

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    My houseboat on Lake Michigan
    Personally if I was Rick I would give my son a good old fashion whipping for being disrespectful and disobedient. They did the right thing by not killing the prisoner... why because they need more Intel about this other group. The best defense is a good offense and if they can get a location they can start with the guerilla tactics. Dale helped keep the group together eventhough everyone is at each others throats. They all are careless and reckless when it comes to being out by themselves... but hey then there wouldn't be much drama or suspense if they all sat around together now would there... anyway looking forward to a little more zombie action.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom