• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    IMO the two satellites at this location foreshadowed to me at least that this is a satellite location, and not the Saviors hideout. The pictures were probably of people this guy like who Lucille had a date with. I really LIKED the increased swearing this episode, and hope that they are going to bite the bullet and let Negan say ****ety **** ****. Hoping. If he doesn't swear, that's not Negan.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Now on Talking Dead they're debating if the group is still good.
    Cause they're attacking.

Duh.
    Negan's group kidnapped someone to make someone else kill the leader.
    Negan's group was going to steal one of their trucks, and kill a member of the group for no reason.

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    North Louisville (So Ind)
    1 that Rick stabbed, 2 Glenn stabbed, 1 Sasha stabbed, 2 guys at the gate, 3-4 Rick shot on the stairs, about 6 Glenn and other guy killed in hallway, motorcycle guy? Maybe 16 or more if I forgot about somebody else.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    1 that Rick stabbed, 2 Glenn stabbed, 1 Sasha stabbed, 2 guys at the gate, 3-4 Rick shot on the stairs, about 6 Glenn and other guy killed in hallway, motorcycle guy? Maybe 16 or more if I forgot about somebody else.

What, do I have to hit record on the DVR and go back and count?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Dang it. Did it wrong.
    I hit record.
    I was supposed to rewind DVR back to beginning of the show, then hit record.
    I could always DVR the next showing, to count the bodies.
    Don't know if I'm that interested in counting bodies.

For this episode.
    [video=youtube;04F4xlWSFh0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0[/video]

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    So, I don't know a lot about military tactics and I've never yelled "Wolverines!" while actually running through the woods in 1980s Soviet gear, but . . .

. . . given that this was a huge threat and largely unknown, why didn't they send a small group to just watch the place for a few days and nights to get a better idea of the numbers, schedules, arms, etc. rather than just . . . attacking?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    So, I don't know a lot about military tactics and I've never yelled "Wolverines!" while actually running through the woods in 1980s Soviet gear, but . . .

. . . given that this was a huge threat and largely unknown, why didn't they send a small group to just watch the place for a few days and nights to get a better idea of the numbers, schedules, arms, etc. rather than just . . . attacking?

Because by then the hostage would probably have been killed.
    Then Negan's group might have attacked Hilltop.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    So, if Maggie's baby dies in the womb does it eat her from within side??

My theory is that they are going to find out that babies born to infected mothers (ie the current living) have antibodies against the disease. Like Judith is going to get a minor bite or something (ie not eaten up) and heal and live through it.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    My theory is that they are going to find out that babies born to infected mothers (ie the current living) have antibodies against the disease. Like Judith is going to get a minor bite or something (ie not eaten up) and heal and live through it.
    That would be a cool twist.

Top Bottom