• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I was thinking the same thing. Couldn't bring myself to be the first to mention it. But since it is out there. :yesway:

(ahem)

Last night was the first time I've seen an episode this season in its entirety (I keep falling asleep). It wasn't bad, but it just wasn't interesting. I think it was presenting some plot elements that will play a bigger role in the future, but they could have done that without devoting an hour and ten minutes to relatively uninteresting characters.

I will say that I was impressed at how agile and athletic the actor who plays Tara is even with her post-baby chub.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour

Kut has a way of being Kut and bringing everything out and clearing the air.

Alanna Masterson is attractive lady. Ok, Lauren Cohan and Christian Serratos are worth a second look as well. The post apocalypse world seems to have a favorable ratio of good looking women.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I liked the last episode. And I noticed that Tara (who has just had a baby) was "bouncing" pretty good.

Indeed.....A very interesting running scene that needs to be studied in slow motion........Note to anyone that may be curious about the bruises or black eyes on Tara's face in the upcoming episode...You run like that with those and it can happen.....

I like that Island......I believe I would settle there.....**** Alexandria....

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    I too thought the newest episode was better at its core, who thinks this new group will help re arm Alexandria? I don't remember any ocean side people in the comics so these are uncharted waters. I wonder is Tara got her, I mean Negans revolver back.

I'm not sure but they might be the group in issue #139. Being vague on details to avoid spoilers... Rick and someone else are waiting at the dock when a ship shows up with supplies and another member of the core group that left. Since the show and the comic are coming together more, but with subtle differences, then Tara could fill that role since it's not likely the original character in the comics would do so in the show. Someone else could easily slip into that role as well. It's more likely the other person than Tara, but it could go either way.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Indeed.....A very interesting running scene that needs to be studied in slow motion........Note to anyone that may be curious about the bruises or black eyes on Tara's face in the upcoming episode...You run like that with those and it can happen.....

I like that Island......I believe I would settle there.....**** Alexandria....

Heck yeah! At first I thought it was all lesbians, but after finding out all their men had been killed, I was like "oooooh, as close to paradise as you can get in the zombie apocalypse."

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    I said it as soon as we saw how big and overpowering Negan and the Saviors are, and this group just punctuates the point. Friggin' LEAVE. These gals packed up and left, then went into hiding. I'm saying keep going! Just get the hell away from them until you're outside their perimeter however big that is.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Maintenance.
    Good fuel.
    Tires that aren't warped from sitting the same way for years.
    Clear runways that won't become clogged with zombies the first time you turn the engines on.
    People that have time to maintain it. Instead of defending themselves, worrying about food or water.

Top Bottom