• Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    It looks like my man Glen is SAFE!!!:rockwoot:

It is whomever is between Aaron and Rick. This rules out Glen, Michonne, Abraham, Maggie, Carl, and I think Eugene(?) on the end.

Go to the 2m40s mark and you can pause the lineup. Right past Aaron he says, "It." I believe it is Daryl. He started with Rick and went left to right, making Maggie next. If I am wrong no matter what it isn't Aaron.

We shall see...

Doug

EDIT: It looks like Sasha from this pic: http://www.indiewire.com/2016/07/the-walking-dead-season-7-negan-comic-con-2016-1201708990/

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Have no idea who it will be. They mostly have longer roles in the comic and meet different ends there. Sasha's story line continues for quite a while and meets a pretty bad end, more so than if she buys the farm from Negan.

I'm curious as to who, but don't think I'll do much digging before hand if there is a leak. I think it would ruin the story quite a bit to find out without the context of the rest of the episode.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Have no idea who it will be. They mostly have longer roles in the comic and meet different ends there. Sasha's story line continues for quite a while and meets a pretty bad end, more so than if she buys the farm from Negan.

I'm curious as to who, but don't think I'll do much digging before hand if there is a leak. I think it would ruin the story quite a bit to find out without the context of the rest of the episode.

I haven't read the comics so methinks ye might be confusing characters. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sasha_Williams_(The_Walking_Dead)

She is a pefect character to kill this way. She has been around awhile but isn't integral to the storyline in any way. So killing her would be taking out a somewhat longtime character while not truly disrupting much of anything.

As of now I am willing to bet a beer that it's her for any takers...:stickpoke:

Regards,

Doug

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Season 7 preview tonight at 10pm est.

That may be the one I just watched on my DVR. It was the Talking Dead, doing a preview of what will happen. I can't wait for the season to start. I don't really have an idea who gets the bat, but I'm gonna say Abraham just so I can go on record as having made a prediction...

Anyone but Glenn and Maggie. I'm a sucker for a happy ending, and I see this young couple as the hope for the future. I'l be pissed at the writers if they stick with the comic book script and off Glenn.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I say give Abe, Glenn and Daryl the bat. Let Rick lose it. Start with a new cast with cheaper salary.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    You know, beating down a WOMAN would send a very loud signal...no discrimination here...you are all equally meat sacks. Just a thought.

Beating down a pregnant woman or teenager would send a messege as well. Maybe too much for the herd to follow though. Cold even during the apocalypse.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Gonna make a prediction of Abraham or Daryl, leaning toward Abraham.

They have said the series will loosely follow the comic with some differences. At this time point Abraham is gone. The girls will probably have alternate roles. Michone will take Andrea's place as Ricks significant other. Maggie will fulfill the same role as she does in the comic. Carol will slip into Michone's place in the comic. Eugene and Rosita will stay in the same roles as well. They still have a story together and Rosita's fate is worse in the comic than a bashing. Carl & Rick are safe and both have major roles to play out.

It could also be Sasha since she doesn't have a role in the comic either.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Going to vote Abraham for the bashing. That's my final answer.

Daryl is shot and I think there will be some future interaction between him and the guy who shot him. Everybody is expecting it to be Glen. They keep doing things to hint its Glen. Too obvious to be Glen. If it's Glen it just seems cheap somehow. That leaves Abe whose character they have been building up recently.

I think it's one of the guys because Negan says "takin it like a champ". Just seems more appropriate for a guy. Although Sasha and Michone are pretty tough. I could see it being Sasha. Build up the whole Abe and her interaction and then whack her.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Standing in Negan's shoes, I would probably choose Abraham. Big, strong, and just screams 'defiant' in every possible way. Keeping him alive would create necessary headaches.

On the other hand there could be some interesting situations if it was Sasha. Taking into account he burned the bridge with Rosita, and what happens in the comic with her & Eugene, well keeping Abraham around could really interject some drama.

Hmmm, gonna have to ponder this a bit more.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I am betting Rick gets it. He is the leader and has been pretty much since day one. He is the biggest threat to Negan.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Interesting thought. Rick still plays a major part in the comics, although his role changes quite a bit.

That role could be filled by Daryl...

1911ly, have you read the comics yet and if not are you interested?

Top Bottom