• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    I have not seen any posts which would apply to that passage.

I just got fired up and snapped back at someone...shouldn`t have done that. I`m a Christian, and I have to approach everyone with that in mind...it`s hard sometimes man, because when you feel disrespected, I want to snap back and demand respect, but my Lord says I`m to behave differently. I fail often, but DoggyDaddy called me out in a very profound way, and I have to acknowledge that he`s right...I was wrong.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I just got fired up and snapped back at someone...shouldn`t have done that. I`m a Christian, and I have to approach everyone with that in mind...it`s hard sometimes man, because when you feel disrespected, I want to snap back and demand respect, but my Lord says I`m to behave differently. I fail often, but DoggyDaddy called me out in a very profound way, and I have to acknowledge that he`s right...I was wrong.
    You can't take anything on the internet too seriously or you will make yourself miserable brother.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

There are many who could use such an admonishment, and I'm not excluding myself.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Thank you for bringing me back down where I`m supposed to be...

Hopefully, he won't be "selective" in who is subjected to such reminders, as that would be particularly troubling. If a person goes there, then he better be consistent in use of scripture.

Kut (has just tapped DoggyDaddy)

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Hopefully, he won't be "selective" in who is subjected to such reminders, as that would be particularly troubling. If a person goes there, then he better be consistent in use of scripture.

Kut (has just tapped DoggyDaddy)

Just seemed an appropriate passage at the time Kut. I need to be reminded myself, I know.

DD (knows Kut will remind him :))

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Trump lobbies Carrier to keep Indiana plant open

Trump on Thursday hinted that he's "making progress" toward a campaign pledge of reversing Carrier Corp.'s plan to shutter its Indianapolis operations and relocate jobs to Mexico by 2019.

"I am working hard, even on Thanksgiving, trying to get Carrier A.C. Company to stay in the U.S. (Indiana)," Trump said in a Twitter post. "MAKING PROGRESS - Will know soon!"

The Connecticut-based air conditioning maker issued its own statement on Twitter, acknowledging that it has been in discussions with Trump's administration. Carrier did not describe the nature of those talks...

.."Carrier has had discussions with the incoming administration and we look forward to working together," Carrier said on Twitter. "Nothing to announce at this time."

Carrier earlier this year announced that it would close its Westside plant by 2019, laying off 1,400 workers. They layoffs are scheduled to begin next year. Carrier has said it will move those jobs to Monterrey, Mexico...

Last edited:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Actually, I think it's impressive that he's even making an effort. It will be nice to have someone in the big chair who is more concerned with creating and keeping jobs than with getting everyone on the government dole.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    It would be impressive if he can pull it off.

I agree, but my question is, if Trump is able to pull this off, why was this issue not addressed sooner? Would that mean the Obama administration is that inept, or is Trump making promises that maybe he shouldn't? I hope he realizes that his decisions now just don't affect some hotel in Atlantic City, but will have consequences that stretch around the globe.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I agree, but my question is, if Trump is able to pull this off, why was this issue not addressed sooner? Would that mean the Obama administration is that inept, or is Trump making promises that maybe he shouldn't? I hope he realizes that his decisions now just don't affect some hotel in Atlantic City, but will have consequences that stretch around the globe.

Follow the money. It is that easy.
    Trump has ran a business, he has made parole and realizes that we as a nation are being sold off a piece at a time.

"O" has never ran anything but his mouth.

Top Bottom