The trial of James Holmes, the Aurora theater shooter.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I thought it was fitting that I was sitting in a movie theater (that shall not be named), armed, watching a movie with my daughter, while this sociopath was being found guilty on all charges.

EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    Decision: No Death.

Ridiculous.

No one gets it in this country do they?

Give him death and march him out back to the gallows, right after the verdict. Justice served, psychopath dead, no wasted resources.

I get the whole DNA thing and wrong people getting killed, but lets be honest, this was cut and dry no questions at all through the whole process.

How is it that this piece of trash gets to have more rights and sympathy than the people he killed? Broken, its all broken and ridiculous.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    He did not just get life. He got life +. He'll never see the light of day again.

James Holmes gets 12 life sentences plus 3,318 years more for Aurora movie theater shooting - 7NEWS Denver TheDenverChannel.com

ARAPAHOE COUNTY, Colo. - Jurors sentenced the convicted movie theater gunman to 12 life sentences for the murders committed on July 20, 2012 and now the judge has also sentenced the shooter to thousands of additional years for the attempted murders of 70 others.
    At 48 years per victim of first degree attempted murder, and because the sentences must be served consecutively, James Holmes is being sent to prison for over 3,000 years. He was also sentenced to 32 years for each of the victims of second degree attempted murder and another six years for the incendiary booby-traps set up in the killer's apartment.
    The total of 3,318 years, in addition to the 12 life sentences, is the maximum sentence allowed under Colorado law.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Top Bottom