1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    Here was something I "saw" earlier that I really didn't want to see:

"Rant

I am tired of hearing sirens blaring at all hours of the night where I live. Traffic is nearly null from 11:00 pm-6 am, so the need to scream down the road in multiple vehicles with multiple sirens is NOT necessary. I can merit a quick horn blast at an intersection or stop sign, but not all the way down the road to wherever it is you are going.

Some people have babies and/or children who are trying to sleep, along with most of America catching Z's at this time of night. Just because you are low on the totem pole at the fire station or ambulance station shift doesn't mean you need to play like you are going to a 12 alarm fire, when in all likelihood you are probably running on a traffic accident, fuel spill, or whatever other policy run your department now runs on besides fires.

Run em silent. Your lights light up the night sky plenty to let em know you are coming. It's doubtful there are blind people driving around at that hour.

/Rant"

:dunno:

Quoted from here for those that have no idea what I'm talking about.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ens_between_11_pm-6_am_is_a_bit_overkill.html

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Haha...me and my buddies actually have a girl we nick-named "train wreck" because every time she comes to one of our parties....well you can figure it out ill keep it pg haha.

Top Bottom