• ...and so much more!
  • T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Sitting here handling them all, it’s close but I think I like my LOK grips with the palmswell option the best, the grip rounds out and I feel most comfortable with it, and that happens to be most similar to the p226, which is something that shows up in the measurements, comparing to the other 320 grips.

Not sure if you’ll be down this way before you make a decision….
    Depends on where "down" is. I'll be in Indy for CM's memorial on the 25th. But I've had parts in carts on several websites for a few days, so there's that.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I knew about the mags.

The Carry TXG grip module is $229, but doesn't come with the magwell and grip weight. So those cost an extra $86.

The Fullsize medium module comes with the magwell and grip weight for only $249. That would save me money, but I have compact slides.

https://osagecountyguns.com/sig-sauer-p320-fullsize-medium-txg-grip-module-gray-w-mag-funnel.html
    The modularity between them is nice, but it definitely stops short of a carry slide on a legion or x 5 grip.
    The wife came out to the workbench while I was fooling with this, and it just so happens I need to thin the heard, completely unrelated. But I’ll probably list the legion, and maybe the Wilson combat one.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    The modularity between them is nice, but it definitely stops short of a carry slide on a legion or x 5 grip.
    The wife came out to the workbench while I was fooling with this, and it just so happens I need to thin the heard, completely unrelated. But I’ll probably list the legion, and maybe the Wilson combat one.
    I told my wife I was going to buy a SA Prodigy for $1500 and she about kicked me out of the house. So that's when I started looking at P320 upgrades....

You selling the entire gun(s) or just parts of them?

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I told my wife I was going to buy a SA Prodigy for $1500 and she about kicked me out of the house. So that's when I started looking at P320 upgrades....

You selling the entire gun(s) or just parts of them?
    I’m open to whatever. Like the idea of keeping parts and building another up, but at the same time I have a feeling I’ve never had before in my life, that I have too many guns. Never thought that was possible, and it’s not bothering me, just a feeling.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I'm sure this will surface elsewhere on INGO as it relates to FedEx overall, but since I got this in an email from Sig, posting it here:

Dear Customer,

As of June 28, 2022, Fed Ex implemented a change in their shipping procedure; ID scanning to be required for adult signatures. Their scanning technology will:

• Capture the recipient’s name associated with the ID and auto-populate the first initial and last name.
    • Confirm the recipient is 21 years or older.

Their software does not record any other personal data (e.g., driver's license number, phone number(s), birthdate, home address, etc.). See more information about this here.

Due to a change in policy from our freighter, SIG SAUER is implementing a change in our shipping procedure.

As of 1 September 2022, controlled items shipped via Fed Ex will require the following:

• Adult Signature Required
    • Scanning of driver's license in order to verify age upon delivery

If the recipient refuses to show ID as proof of age and signature, SIG SAUER will consider the shipment as refused, which could incur restocking or reshipping fees.

We appreciate your assistance in ensuring we are all in compliance with these new industry shipping protocols.

%7B60de687e-f431-4eb3-9e24-c4e9bb08fc95%7D_sigsauer-logo.png

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Does this mean that if your FFL is not on board with having their dl scanned, you get hit with a refused shipment? It sounds like Sig needs a new shipper

Top Bottom