• ...and so much more!
  • oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    You could probably fix the sound effects with a good, targeted sound system wiht some big ass-ed speakers!
    The plot of the movie, "The Dilemma" features this! Two inventors come up with a way to make a fictional electric Charger sound like a Hemi. And some other stuff about one of the guys catching his friend's wife cheating.
    Some of the interior filming was done at the Lucent Technologies Lisle , IL building where I worked at the time. They took great pains to keep us away from the cameras. :)

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The plot of the movie, "The Dilemma" features this! Two inventors come up with a way to make a fictional electric Charger sound like a Hemi. And some other stuff about one of the guys catching his friend's wife cheating.
    Some of the interior filming was done at the Lucent Technologies Lisle , IL building where I worked at the time. They took great pains to keep us away from the cameras. :)
    This seems analogous to making plant based “meat” look and taste like real meat.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I just watched this a few months ago. Better than I was expecting, even if the plot was all over the place.

Reactions: oze

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    This is the one I never understand, we don't have enough electricity as it is in some parts of the country yet somehow we're going to support millions of electric cars?
    It's worse than that. California has now admitted that they are going to be at least 20% short on electricity needs to meet their EV requirements (there's a link about 10 pages back or so). I remember doing the back of the napkin math on what it would take, and by 2030, the extra load on the system will be equivalent to adding 100k new houses per year, and that grows with the requirement. This is JUST NEW CAR SALES, not even counting the millions of EV's and PHEV already in play. That's just in california. Spread throughout the US it was something like adding 1.4 million single family homes in the next 5 years.

Keep in mind we are ALSO adding around 1 million new homes a year as well. So doubling the amount of demand as we currently have.

Top Bottom